A Rare Announcement from TSC

Conred

[center]sand_f15.jpgTSC_War_Flag.jpg[/center] Why do wars always start on nights that I've already had too much whiskey? I guess we're recognizing hostilities from Sengoku and Umbrella. I'm told they posted DoWs already, so this isn't really necessary... But I will go on the record to say no, we're not DoWing on NPO, nor was that our intention at any point... one of our guys acted alone without authorization. But there's no reason to get all bent out of shape about it all. Truth is we'd probably be brought into the war within the next few days anyway, so here we are. Look forward to fighting ya'll. May we all gain bountiful casualties. Signed Elder of Organization Satan1612 Elder of Travel Alex0827a Elder of War Kream Elder of Treasury Shavar Elder of Whiskey ConRed Gov Advisor Rattlehead

I hate fighting against some of my old friends but it is what it is.  I look forward to the challenge.  

o/Sandstorm 

Likewise shavar, though fighting old friends is a good way to stay in touch. Have fun, guys. 

I suppose its more a recognition of hostilities but I was referring to the "We would have been brought in eventually, then our guy jumped the gun so heck why not now."  That was at least my take away, regardless goodluck Sandstorm.

I could be wrong but I figure it is more of a "We would have been brought in eventually, then our guy jumped the gun so now we're under attack by two alliances, I guess what the heck".

Saddest part of this is that I missed it and didn't get to hit ConRed.

For next time!

Best of luck to everyone involved here, all good friends of mine.

Edited by Bob