Sons of Anarchy 2: Direct to DVD

Lady Red

soa2.png

This is about war and maybe tomorrow, next month, maybe ten years from now someone wearing a Reaper will cut your heart out.

Sengoku and Reavers. hereby offers the following contract to the World Freedom Federation in the interest of assisting in their military, diplomatic and economic development.

Article 1: Biker Gangs are organizations of loners

DBrzGFN.png

Article 2: Old Jokes never Die.

6jf8O5q.png

Article 3: Diplomacy and Growth

mhdBBGn.png

Article 4: Nobody messes with WFF.

RZMtK7I.png

Article 5: Business is business.

XMfgzKr.png

Article 6: Samurai's Cowboys needs bikes too

Q0mwCom.png

Article 7: The Lonesome Road Calls

yXFs87m.png

Signed By

Sengoku:
Emperor- Hartfw
Shogun- Autosave36
Kensei- Rogal Dorn
Daimyo of FA- Schad
Daimyo of War- Auctor
Daimyo of Finance- Petro
Daimyo of IA - President SO
Roju- Bcortell, dockingscheduled

World Freedom Federation Government:
Nord Belka
Floppy Penguin
Chauncy
King William II
Melutar

Reavers:

reaversig.png

skull-sheep_zps926b49d9.jpg

"I never made a conscious decision to have the club become one thing or another. It just happened before my eyes. Each savage event was a catalyst for the next. And by the time the violence reached epic proportion, I couldn't see it. Blood was every color."

SoA 2?   :facepalm:

I would've assumed anyone having dealt with the first one would've vetoed the name choice. As such I am blaming Auto (as usual amirite), PSO and Pansy for this travesty. Clearly I am exonerated because I have no idea what's going on half... most... 99% of the time.

edit: Holy $%&@ i laughed so hard at the second pic. Ahh.... the fun times that were had in the EQ coalition...

6jf8O5q.png

Edited by Rogal Dorn

I think we just all realised this treaty was such a terrible idea,full of terrible people, that we should name it aptly.

I think the hope here is we all just forget this ever happened and casually back.... away....

VE hereby acknowledges that if anyone actually does hit WFF, that it'll probably be us defending them because neither of these guys have coverage :P

Check out this guy, gets a sanction, immediately tries to gatecrash Sons of Anarchy 2, and without a comic no less. Edited by The Pansy

VE hereby acknowledges that if anyone actually does hit WFF, that it'll probably be us defending them because neither of these guys have coverage :P

We don't need coverage, we just like to share our targets with friends. This whole thing is to make sure no bone goes unpicked. Since we are tiny ankle -biters, we can't clean a whole carcass yet :D

o/ Sengoku

o/ Reavers

o/ World Freedom Federation (3.0)

Edited by Nord Belka