Why Must I Stay Up At A Late Hour Porting Stuff Across In Order To Keep People Happy When I Could Be Sleeping Right Now! A Happy Franz This Is Not!

rAhtubu.jpg

IT'S ME PLANET BOB! IT'S ME PLANET BOB! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG PLANET BOB! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT HOOK, LINE AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY ALLIANCE, EVEN MY RIOT SOCIETY BOUGHT IT! EVERY DAMN ONE OF YOU WERE MADE FOOLS OF!

FRANZ FERDINAND RULES SUPREME OVER THE REVEALED ENTITY OF LAVENDER TOWN. LAVENDER TOWN TAKES OVER ITS RIGHTFUL PLACE AS THE MAIN FORCE WITHIN THE MEN'S RECOVERY PROJECT! LAVENDER TOWN LAUGHS AT THE ALLEGED HOSTILE TAKEOVER TALKS FROM SCAR AND INSTEAD IT ALL WAS ALL ENGINEERED BY FRANZ!

WE HOLD STRONG OVER YELLOW TEAM, AND SHALL NOT WAIVER! REYTHEGREAT, KILOIST AND LOS POLLOS HERMANOS, YOU CRAZY SONS OF !@#$%*ES! YOU ARE GREAT GUYS! HELL, WE'D BE HAPPY TO LET YOU COME OVER AND GIVE US TECH FREE OF CHARGE!

THE FRANZ FERDINAND EXPERIENCE RESTARTS NOW! THE FACE/HEEL TURN STARTS NOW! FRANZ IS HERE TO MAKE THINGS RUN PERFECTLY! WE ARE GOING TO CONTINUE BEING UNPREDICTABLE! THE PEANUT BRIGADE HERE WILL SIMPLY SAY MEH, TL;DR, THIS IS LAME OR THIS IS BORING! I SHALL LAUGH AT THEM AND NOTE THAT THEY HAVEN'T FOUGHT A WAR IN OVER A YEAR FOR THE MOST PART!

AS PER USUAL, FRANZ FERDINAND IS ONE HELL OF AN EGOTISTICAL !@#$%^& AND WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS AND COMMENTARY FOR ANY POTENTIAL WAR OR TOPIC THAT MIGHT ARISE! THE REVIVAL OF HARDCORE MATCHES SHALL OCCUR! THE RANDOM INSANITY ALLIANCE CLAIMS TO DO THE MOST RANDOM STUFF POSSIBLE, BUT THEY HAVE NEVER HAD ME IN THEIR ALLIANCE. I HAVE SEEN THEIR PRIVATE CHANNEL, IT IS FULL OF WEAK PATHETIC FOOLS WHO CAN'T TIE THEIR OWN SHOELACES!

IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH THE LEADER OF LAVENDER TOWN, IT WAS CUSTOMARY TO HAVE A BARBED WIRE/C4 HARDCORE MATCH BETWEEN FRANZ FERDINAND AND BRINGMETHEHORIZON. FAIR TO SAY, HORIZON TAPPED OUT AND IS NOW BEING TREATED FOR THIRD DEGREE BURNS AT THE MI6!

TODAY, FRANZ FERDINAND IS THE MAN TO IGNITE THE NEW FLAME OF THE SPORT OF PROFESSIONAL RULING! TONIGHT, BEFORE ADMIN AND AS HIME THEMIS IS MY WITNESS, I DECLARE MYSELF, THE HEARTBREAK KID AS THE NEW LAVENDER TOWN MAYOR OF THE WORLD! SO TONIGHT, LET THE NEW ERA BEGIN, THE ERA OF FRANZ FERDINAND RANTING INANELY AND ACTING LIKE ANDROMEDA HAS GIVEN HIM ENOUGH EIGHT BALLS TO TAKE DOWN AN ARMY OF RABID NON GRATANS!

GOTT MITT UNS, !@#$%*! COMMON SENSE, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU WITH BOTH BARRELS! NOW HIT MY !@#$@#$ MUSIC!

- Franz Ferdinand, the Heartbreak Kid

lavenderflag.png

You may find Lavender Town at #lavender or at http://lavendertown.net

More information will follow shortly.

TL;DR RIOT was always intended to be a different AA, and it was no longer a different AA so we decided to move on. Because if you are no longer an AA that can give you a different experience, then why should that AA even exist, when there are so many out there that have been established. 

CAPS IS CRUISE!!

Seriously Franz, what's up with the caps???

To see if anyone can get over how obnoxious they are and read any of the stuff within them. If they don't, then it shows they really shouldn't be posting in the thread. It's like a filter really. Either way, if I wanted to, I could have done a normal topic post, but that would probably have just been bypassed.

Hmm, I don't remember: "LAVENDER TOWN LAUGHS AT THE ALLEGED HOSTILE TAKEOVER TALKS FROM SCAR AND INSTEAD IT ALL WAS ALL ENGINEERED BY FRANZ!" As it was, you tried to recruit us. But of course, I would always say no. Anyways, I'd like to see how it turns out on this reincarnation. 

Hmm, I don't remember: "LAVENDER TOWN LAUGHS AT THE ALLEGED HOSTILE TAKEOVER TALKS FROM SCAR AND INSTEAD IT ALL WAS ALL ENGINEERED BY FRANZ!" As it was, you tried to recruit us. But of course, I would always say no. Anyways, I'd like to see how it turns out on this reincarnation.

Weren't you in charge of the alliance responsible for Rotavele's last accepted application? Not sure you should make any decisions regarding what personnel belongs where.