Recognition of Hostilities

limitlesslogo360x200_zps4592cf53.gif

It seems providing a reason for why you are attacking someone is outdated these days for many, but following attacks by their leader and another member, Limitless Nexus has been forced to recognize a state of war with the Alternian Empire. Personally I've never heard of this alliance before, but if they insist on war, we'll give them one.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely you've heard of Revolutionary Rebel? While I wish no ill will to Methrage and co. RR is in my cool book so I will have to root for them, sorry Meth :(

I have nothing against RevoutionaryRebel and have seen him posting, but his alliance I've never seen doing anything. He did this because he was bored, but I'll let him experience his first nuclear war if he wants and plan to give them peace when they're ready.

I'm going to root for AE in this one. Pretty nice folks in my book. I'm a bit jealous to be fair. Just a bit though.

I hold no ill will towards Kashmir, so I've offered peace to the Kashmir nation who has declared on me. Both his cruise missiles got shot down anyways. I'm hoping this thing with Kashmir doesn't escalate again and our white peace wasn't just a cease fire.

Edited by Methrage

I hold no ill will towards Kashmir, so I've offered peace to the Kashmir nation who has declared on me. Both his cruise missiles got shot down anyways. I'm hoping this thing with Kashmir doesn't escalate again and our white peace wasn't just a cease fire.

It was white peace though. Not a cease fire. These are two completely separate events. I am going to go grab popcorn though.

It was white peace though. Not a cease fire. These are two completely separate events. I am going to go grab popcorn though.

If white peace was the agreement and your members attack at will, then at least one person in your alliance is treating it as a temporary ceasefire. which is now over. I could of made this post a Recognition of Hostilities with AE and Kashmir, except the Kashmir nation bandwaggoned in after LN was already fully declared outward in response to our other defensive wars we're dealing with.

I would like for the white peace to hold, but it depends on the ability of yourself and others in Kashmir to keep everyone in your alliance committed to the agreement for it to hold.

We were all very, VERY committed to that agreement, but it was a while ago now.

I don't think I should have to mention how badly it would reflect on the character of your alliance, if you guys decided to take advantage of LN being involved in 2 other defensive wars, as an opportune time to suddenly reignite conflict with no reason. So hopefully he accepts my peace offer and there is no ill will between our alliances.

If I saw Kashmir already being attacked by several alliances, I wouldn't see that as an opportunity to hit you guys while you're also fighting others. I wouldn't even be happy to see you guys getting hit, assuming this war with Lex is peaced out and it was just a fluke incident.

So good luck on keeping committed to that agreement.

Edited by Methrage

Well, there is a reason. At least for us coming after Stonewall again. I do seem to recall saying, perhaps a few of you remember, that it didn't matter how many times it took, War Jesus would always come after him. As for why you're being attacked, I couldn't say. We are a peace-loving, pacifist alliance. We love to collect taxes, pay bills and do nothing else ever. Cross my heart.

Well, there is a reason. At least for us coming after Stonewall again. I do seem to recall saying, perhaps a few of you remember, that it didn't matter how many times it took, War Jesus would always come after him. As for why you're being attacked, I couldn't say. We are a peace-loving, pacifist alliance. We love to collect taxes, pay bills and do nothing else ever. Cross my heart.

The agreement was white peace for Stonewall as well. I never would of agreed to a peace which didn't involve my entire alliance.

The only reason Stonewall had peace was because I couldn't find a nation of 13 NS to down-declare on him. I told you that we would come for him if he ever dared rise in NS again. I am a man of my word.

So the word of your alliance means nothing, as long as a few radicals want to do something? I recall another radical viewpoint coming from you guys was war with Kashmir is forever, I'm starting to see how that is the case if some of you will honor no agreements of peace, and try continuing attacks until you can drive someone out of the game completely. He was ZI, your leader agreed Stonewall was released from being an Enemy of Kashmir and was included in the White Peace, yet now when he comes back to CN after being deleted for inactivity, you want to restart another war with LN to try driving him off?

If Kashmir does choose to continue the war with us, don't expect me to take seriously any agreements offered by Kashmir in the future or even have faith in your alliance's ability to make agreements they can stick to. 

Oh Methrage you know you're happy about this. Now you can go on huge pointless rants again!

Also pretty sure peace treaties aren't forever. Just because you want them to be doesn't make it so.

A peace treaty which only lasts until we're being attacked by another alliance, so you can bandwagon in, isn't what most people consider a real peace treaty. If you guys were just waiting for a time you could attack when you guys wouldn't be the only ones I'm fighting, then peace agreements (or any type of agreements) are meaningless with you guys.

Edited by Methrage

Kashmir has declared war on another Limitless Nexus nation, rather than accept the peace offer I gave to the one who declared on me. So seems we are at war again with them as well.

Edited by Methrage

Lighten up, Francis.

Peace has been granted, it's not as big a deal as you would make it, and the hurf-durf can now continue.

Tell your boy to quit picking on people and stuff like this needn't happen again.

Lighten up, Francis.

Peace has been granted, it's not as big a deal as you would make it, and the hurf-durf can now continue.

Tell your boy to quit picking on people and stuff like this needn't happen again.

It was Rey who attacked us, so we hit him back. It was LPH who proposed we end the war when Rey reaches ZI, so I don't see how disciplining someone who attacks your alliance and abiding by an agreement they proposed is "picking" on someone.