Bounty offer for tech raiders or mercs

Stonewall14

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=550808

Attack and help Zi this nation...6 million and 100 tech and 4k troops when you attacks and inflict damage you will be paid then....o/ Whose hungry for blood and loot?

pm me: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=243975

Really Stonewall? You must really hate this guy to go to such lengths. By the time the Kashmiri military is done with you, you won't have anything left to give to anybody. This doesn't help you in the slightest and only strengthens our resolve to punish you for treason. Enjoy everything you have coming to you now and in the future. :)

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=550808

Attack and help Zi this nation...6 million and 100 tech and 4k troops when you attacks and inflict damage you will be paid then....o/ Whose hungry for blood and loot?

pm me: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=243975

Gee, what's the catch?

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Dixie Cove. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 5/3/2014 11:40:00 AM
Last Bill Payment: 5/3/2014 9:38:40 AM
Desired Religion: Christianity
Desired Government: Communist
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 300
Last Nuke Purchase: 3/19/2014 1:37:32 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 10/15/2012
Total Money: $106,219,785
Technology: 731.80 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 5/3/2014 9:38:40 AM
Trade Partners: Farsight, Gypsyexterministan, NDPstan, Empire of Man, New Navaskus
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 17, Navy XP: 16, Air Force XP: 17, Intelligence XP: 11
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 65
Total Aircraft: 80
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 711
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 9
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

Have fun guys!

Would the bounty be payable to alexmiller if he sold off his infra?

Also what in the Sam Hill happened to all that money we gave you?  Too bad you didn't stick around for the lottery, your number came up, but since you were already booted, well...

If only I were in range.

Good luck General Stonewall, I look forward to your many victories on the battlefield.

His nation was a smoldering crater within 2 days. In my week of fighting him he won 0 ground battles. Just like your rogue attacks, he's basically inflicting minor papercuts.

His nation was a smoldering crater within 2 days. In my week of fighting him he won 0 ground battles. Just like your rogue attacks, he's basically inflicting minor papercuts.

The pictures are here on the forums somewhere of where I bill locked you personally and knocked 7k no off of you when you did less than 1k to me.

Try harder.

The pictures are here on the forums somewhere of where I bill locked you personally and knocked 7k no off of you when you did less than 1k to me.

Try harder.

Buy some infra. You need to come up about 10k.

Try harder.

I've never been bill locked on this nation but I'll try harder. I think the pictures are on this forum somewhere of where I didn't nuke you and still kicked your butts even while you were nuking me, cause you suck so bad at CN war heh heh

Buy some infra. You need to come up about 10k.

That is not nice to say about your star recruiter.

I've never been bill locked on this nation but I'll try harder. I think the pictures are on this forum somewhere of where I didn't nuke you and still kicked your butts even while you were nuking me, cause you suck so bad at CN war heh heh

Lol that is totally what happened.