Happy Belated Birthday Kashmir

n.b.: The posting of this revelry was necessarily delayed by a day owing to our joint observance of the Twelve Days of 4/20, during which time we forswear the use of electronics that are not video games, neither may we give voice to anything that might be audible outside the basement.

:ehm:   :awesome: HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY KASHMIR!!!  :awesome:   :ehm:

One score and three biweekly pay periods ago, did the founders of our alliance bring forth on Bob a new vision dedicated to the proposition that Zeppelin is where it's at, and that as the Hammer of the Gods strikes a booming backbeat across the sphere of heaven, we who war and exult in Their name should endeavor to eschew static entanglements forevermore in the name of playing the Kashmir Way.

From our infancy, indeed back to the days before and during the larval stage known as Prototype, the crux of that Way has been to search out what we wish to do rather than what the status quo suggests.  To feel free to hang with stoners, jocks, dweebs, nerds, and brains alike without owing primary allegiance to any but ourselves.  To abandon restrictive covenants and obligations in favor of seeking what is worthy and desirable everywhere, just as we feel free to discount the unsavory aspects that others sometimes take as part of the deal.

Be it warring or be it trading, we pride ourselves on a meritocratic approach to our dealings both internal and external.  Membership bespeaks a level of quality which we deem sufficiently exalted to be worthy of a ride in the back of the van, and when we treat with others outside the van we choose to look beyond labels and reputations so that we align with the chillest, always.

We have made and continued many friendships across the 'verse, and without demeaning any of the myriad buds we've cultivated over time, here is a fitting tribute to a few:

Thulsa2.jpg

Whereas we did once abide on the Sphere of The Dog, now do we find ourselves most propitiously on the Sphere of The Lemon, praise be to Donovan.  We find here a spiritual rebirth and are at our leisure to expand and continue that state of happiness which abides in the hearts of the truly free, both among us and alongside us:

51TWJ4NEZ2L.jpg

What the future brings is entirely for us to say.  The refractory period in which we now find ourselves after recent gymnastics will flick out the stems and seeds, leaving us rich in quality product.

While we eschew birthday cake in favor of Custard Pie, here's one to grow on, for all of Kashmir:

images.jpg

Faithfully submitted, this second day of May, in the year two thousand and fourteen,

Lex Quintus

Hermit of Kashmir

Driver of the Winnebago

Swan_Song.gif

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been no shortage of birthdays as of late but this one is, dare I say, the lexiest of them all. Kashmir Ascends.

And speaking of belateds, a government update:

His Majesty the King of Kashmir: SirWilliam
His Highness the Prince of Kashmir: YOLO SWAG
The Hangman: stonewall14
The Hermits: spiderfox (Recruitment), Lex Quintus (Finances), Bernkastel (Tech and Trades)
The Piper: Kethrian
Elders of a Gentle Race: Ted Bundy, mattski133, Jack Layton, Master Hakai

As always, friend and foe alike, don't be a stanger to #cnkashmir.

Edited by SirWilliam

Happy Birthday Kashmir!

I hope it's a good one!

Also S/O to MasterBukkakai, Jack Layton, YoloSwag and the rest of my former opponents.

Edited by Rotavele

The Red Ass government shall pay tribute to their erstwhile foes in Kashmir on this Celebration Day by enjoining in merriment as follows:

Walsh the Beloved shall don an embroidered dragon suit and lose weight markedly

Dre4mwe4ver shall traipse around with his shirt unnecessarily unbuttoned and affect all manner of absurd poses

Nymph shall go fishing for dogfish ring up the GTO's

Xanth shall style his hair in the manner of John Paul Jones circa 1973:

35235-17841.gif

Congrats on the birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy the nukes!!! When your leader backs a liar up, who everyone can see is lying about sending tech and take his side what can you do? alexmiller will still get his ZI I assure you now that I have my acct back I will rearm and crush him and anyone else in range....Hope you enjoyed the nukes I sent you 6 today...only 5 left so someone is gonna not get one tonight...FAN dude with SDI RIP no nuke for you...:p PaultheWall the cancer vietnam veteran who is dying was just following my orders, have fun Zi'ing him....I see bernkastel came out of peace mode bravely to attack him lol...good job hero!

[color=#ff0000]W[/color][color=#f71507]h[/color][color=#f02b0e]e[/color][color=#e94015]n[/color] [color=#da6924]t[/color][color=#d37d2b]h[/color][color=#cc8f33]e[/color] [color=#bdb141]c[/color][color=#b6c048]r[/color][color=#aece50]a[/color][color=#a7da57]z[/color][color=#a0e45e]i[/color][color=#99ed66]e[/color][color=#91f46d]s[/color] [color=#83fd7b]a[/color][color=#7bfe83]t[/color][color=#74fe8a]t[/color][color=#6dfc91]r[/color][color=#66f899]a[/color][color=#5ef2a0]c[/color][color=#57eaa7]t[/color] [color=#48d6b6]t[/color][color=#41c9bd]h[/color][color=#3abbc4]e[/color] [color=#2b9bd3]c[/color][color=#2489da]r[/color][color=#1d76e1]a[/color][color=#1563e9]z[/color][color=#0e4ef0]y[/color][color=#0739f7].[/color]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy the nukes!!! When your leader backs a liar up, who everyone can see is lying about sending tech and take his side what can you do? alexmiller will still get his ZI I assure you now that I have my acct back I will rearm and crush him and anyone else in range....Hope you enjoyed the nukes I sent you 6 today...only 5 left so someone is gonna not get one tonight...FAN dude with SDI RIP no nuke for you... :P PaultheWall the cancer vietnam veteran who is dying was just following my orders, have fun Zi'ing him....I see bernkastel came out of peace mode bravely to attack him lol...good job hero!

Will you ever be anything besides batshit?