Ulundi-Kisangani Pact (Malawi Accords)

Flod

Zulu-TCSS%20COA.png

THE MALAWI ACCORDS

TCSS - ZULU

Article I: Independence and Friendship
No member of either alliance will declare war or spy on the other signatory. The two alliances and their members will consider each other friends and treat each other with friendship and respect.

Article II: Intelligence
In the event that one signatory gains intelligence that would be of interest or detrimental to the other signatory, both parties agree to share this information between them.

Article III: Optional Defence
Recognizing the respect between TCSS and ZULU, this article hereby dictates that if either signatory are attacked, the attacked may request the other to come to their defence. The other signatory is not required to, but is highly encouraged to. The attacked signatory of this agreement maintains the right to waive assistance.

Article IV: Optional Aggression
If either signatory declares war on another alliance, they may request military assistance in attacking that alliance. Although not required to do so, they are highly encouraged to help when requested.

Article V: Cancellation
At any time, either signatory may cancel this pact for any reason by private channels. Once notice is given through proper diplomatic channels, a seventy-two (72) hour grace period will be in effect in which this treaty will remain active.

Signed on the behalf of TCSS,
Flod

Signed on the behalf of ZULU,
Ubuntu the Great

Mobutu3.jpg

May the Pan-African ideals prosper even more as ZULU and TCSS enter a defensive brotherhood and stand ready to defend against the imperialist aggressions! May this show of Congolese and Zulu solidarity strengthen other African communities to take pride in their own négritude! Mobutu - OYE! Zaire - OYE!

I Ubuntu the Great have indeed signed this treaty with our friends the Congolese Soukous Society. They are our friends and we theirs. May the evil of the world quake at such African Unity! Long live Zulu! Long Live the Congolese Soukous Society! Long live the Ulundi-Kisangani Pact (Malawi Accords). So it is written so it shall be!

Congrats on the treaty.

Out of curiosity, why Malawi?  [OOC] I live in Malawi[/OOC]

When we were writing this treaty we thought of a neutral location somewhere between Zululand and Doctor Congo. I believed Malawi was roughly inbetween the two countries. I'm so shit at imagining maps. Malawi is cool though.

When we were writing this treaty we thought of a neutral location somewhere between Zululand and Doctor Congo. I believed Malawi was roughly inbetween the two countries. I'm so !@#$ at imagining maps. Malawi is cool though.

That's what I figured.  We're a bit east, but otherwise in betweenish.  

Congrats again on the treaty.