HOS recognition of a state of hostilities with FAN

snaketest2_zps4da7fc24.jpg

I love mpol. And gun pron. It's true.

I love Old Guard more.

I don't know what this is about. Don't care. Too drunk to find the relevant pages that might relay the data needed.

From this point forward, until Old Guard finds resolution with this conflict, the House of the Serpent will engage the nations of FAN.

"I know that you have sinned. I know that you have sinned because if you had not, God would not have sent me against you."

Signed,

President Mr. Otingocni, Ruler of Kzoppistan, Arbiter of Righteousness, Champion of the White Sphere, Zealot of Zenith. Amen

thanks your currently attacking someone that is a ghost listed as fan pending but is not and will not be a fan member. The ghost who wasent even smart enough to use the right flag.lmao

thanks your currently attacking someone that is a ghost listed as fan pending but is not and will not be a fan member. The ghost who wasent even smart enough to use the right flag.lmao

k, sorry, ghost. Can you direct me to an appropriate deserving member of your cesspool?

*Also, I do charge for ghost cleaning. So you will have a bill pending.

Edited by Kzoppistan

:facepalm:

Some of my all time favorite DoWs came from ginned-soaked, one-man micros.  Go get some, HOS!

(Good lookin' flag,

Thanks! Actually, after being repeatedly browbeaten into submission by armchair vexillologists this is the boring clean flag:

4b5f3f81-9a05-4ea5-8e3f-2bf641c4ebb2_zps

And this is the "Hey, it's like its a real flag" flag:
ae767890-0939-4a70-b6cb-b8852b8abbfa_zps

So that, and various IRC shenanigans have been the total sum of organizational activity for the alliance. Until now.

can't believe you passed on "HOTS" for the acronym!)

Wow, you're totally right, that would have been a better acronym.

----

arrested-development-who.gif?w=594

FAN? They're a yellow team, libertarian-ish assemblage of gun nuts, been around quite a while.

Oh, you must mean Old Guard. They're awesome. Been around quite a while, too. Look 'em up!

(Obligatory: :v:)

You probably don't remember me which is hilarious because I was actually in your old alliance for some time, holding an honorary gov status, with a few minor perfunctionary duties. My micro now flies under the radar. Like a stealthed bat. Or a low flying snake. Also, hi, how have you been?

---

Also, a special mention to the members staSomeNumbers and his lil buddy below him, because of your timely warning regarding your ghosts, I could then accurately gauge the reason behind the radio silence of my opponent, disengage him, and find a real member of your alliance. Which I am now destroying. So, thanks, smart-asses!

And now back to the war skirmish. :popcorn:

Edited by Kzoppistan