A GATO-Terran Empire Production

First there was an idea...

GATOrough_zpsccc62f93.png

For a couple of years now, Terran Empire has sought to have a treaty with GATO.  Communication has been off and on for a long time, but things really picked shortly after the end of the Equilibrium War.  It took a while for the timing to be right for both of our alliances, but the day has finally arrived, and I am very proud to finally be able to call GATO our allies, and to announce this treaty.  

And now without any further delay, I present to you, a GATO-Terran Empire Production of...

GATO_zps16b8ad91.png

Cats With Sharp Things Accords

Preamble:

This document serves to show that the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization (GATO) and the Terran Empire (TTE) share common principles and have grown closer together. Each member of each alliance vows to show general good will and appreciation towards the other. Through similar ideals and fruitful relations, both alliances strive for mutual betterment, together

Article I - Peace:

No member nation of either alliance will commit any aggressive actions against any members of the other signatory, nor will they aid a known enemy thereof.

Article II - Intelligence:

Both signatories agree to never withhold information which could be harmful to the other alliance. Any privileged information from this relationship may not be shared without the express consent of both parties.

Article III - Aid:

Both signatories retain the option to provide the other with monetary or military aid, when requested.

Article IV - Optional Defense:

If either signatory comes under attack by another alliance, the other party may come to their aid, but is not required to do so.

Article V - Optional Aggression:

If either party enters into a war for any reason, and the other party feels the cause is just, then they may chose to join them in that campaign.

Article VI - Cooperation:

Both alliances agree to facilitate communication and extend good will towards the other for situations outlined in this treaty and otherwise. It is the belief of both signatories that the expectations outlined here are a framework and not the end all definition of our relationship.

Article VII - Cancellation:

This treaty is subject to cancellation for any reason. Notice is required to be given promptly via private channels. Termination requires 72 hours notice during which this treaty still remains binding.

250px-Flag_of_the_Terran_Empire.png
Signed for the Terran Empire:

Yuurei - Chancellor of Foreign Affairs
Michaelboy88 - Chancellor of Administration
Orikfricai - Chancellor of Finance
Century - Chancellor of Defense
Ahrimann - Chancellor of Internal Affairs

240px-Gatoflag2.png
Signed for Global Alliance and Treaty Organization:

letub - Assembly Chairman

Roland - Minister of Foreign Affairs

Congress of GATO

another oDoAP from TTE...I find this a bit uninspired on their part.  I hope I'm proved wrong, for GATO's sake, but I expect TTE will never upgrade this, or come to GATO's aid.

You are indeed wrong. The O here was not my doing... and you're wrong on the other part as well. We'll be there when we're needed.

another oDoAP from TTE...I find this a bit uninspired on their part.  I hope I'm proved wrong, for GATO's sake, but I expect TTE will never upgrade this, or come to GATO's aid.

If I'm not mistaken, TTE recently signed a MDoAP with Nordreich. Nevertheless, congrats on the treaty.