Nomad Confederation Charter

Membership
  • Nomads can only join when introduced and vouched by another member.
  • No Nomad can be part of another alliance or organization while masked as a Nomad.
  • No Nomad is allowed to participate in wars that do not have council approval.
  • No Nomad is allowed perform, or participate in activities known as raiding.
Governance
  • The current classes exist
    • Khan
    • Council
    • Nomad
  • The Khan serves for life and is the highest form of authority.
  • The Council is elected, appointed, or voted in depending on the Khan's choosing.
  • The Nomad can but is not obliged to assist the council or Khan but does receive the protection.
Foreign affairs
  • The Confederation will consider treaties solely on the basis of whether they will ultimately enhance the security and prosperity of the Confederation.
  • The Confederation will not enter any contract which might obligate it to assist an ally in a conflict which the ally has entered due to obligations to a third party.
Charter
  • The Khan can change the Charter at anytime without asking the Nomads or Council for approval.

bird_polar.png

Arctic Wanderer

Article I: The Basics

So…a Penguin and a Nomad walk into an Ice Hotel…

Due to the bond that exists between the signatories, member nations of each signatory will show respect and good will towards each other. While this will prohibit outright verbal hostility in all its forms in public forums, it will not restrict healthy debate or productive disagreement.

Should this article ever be infringed upon, it is the duty of the respective alliance leaders to alert the other alliance.

Article II: Espionage

The Nomad shall travel through many areas and will undoubtedly hear some things. The Penguin has many travel through it’s lands.

Both signatories share an abhorrence for the practice of spying in all its forms. As such, they pledge not to conduct or aid any espionage against one another, and to immediately inform the other signatory if any plot be discovered.

In addition to this, the protectorate pledges to report any and all discovered incidents of spying against anyone or organization to the New Polar Order.

Article III: Aid

The Penguin can teach the nomad how to fish and slide on his belly. The Nomad can teach the penguin how to travel.

Should either signatory come into a need for aid in the form of currency, technology, or soldiers, it is strongly encouraged for the other signatory to provide what help it can, though both parties accept that this is in no way an obligation.

Article IV: Intelligence

The Penguin and the Nomad share everything…

If either signatory comes into knowledge of political or military significance to the other through a means not outlined in Article II it is their obligation to share it with the other signatory.

Article V: Conflict

The Penguin Army is massive and the Nomads range is vast.

The New Polar Order fully commits itself to the defense of its protectorate through direct military action as well as, though not limited to, financial and political means. Should the New Polar Order come under attack, it is strongly encouraged that the protectorate comes to their defense, though it is understood by both signatories that this is not an obligation.

Should either signatory find itself in the need for waging an aggressive war, let it come to no ones surprise if the other signatory, who is not in any means under an obligation, chooses to support them through military, political or financial means.

Article VI: Advisor

If the Emperor Penguin decides that the Nomads need a little guidance through the land…

In an effort to help improve the stability and security of the Protectorate, the Emperor of the New Polar Order is well within his rights to appoint a member of the Polar Body Republic to act as an Advisor to them. While the Advisor will have unfettered access within the protectorate, and a veto power over any treaty or merger offers, it's primary goal is to serve as a general counsel to the leadership of the protectorate.

Article VII: Technology

The Nomad will bring back any artifacts found on his travels and offer them first to the Penguins.

In an effort to foster mutual economic growth the Protectorate agrees to focus all external technology sales to the New Polar Order. In return, the New Polar Order will offer assistance and advice to maximize economic growth.

Article VIII: The End

The Penguins and the Nomads shall always have the Ice Hotel, unless global warming has something to say about that…

It is the hope of both signatories that this pact may someday be ended by mutual agreement that the protectorate is able to stand on its own without further Polar support. But, given the uncertainties of the future, it is recognized that should any of the above Articles be violated, or should some major irreparable disagreement that diplomacy cannot solve arise, that this pact maybe canceled after 72 hours notice.

Signed for the Nomad Confederation

Khan Xoindotnler

Signed for the New Polar Order

Emperor - Dajobo
Regent - EatemUp
Imperial Liaison – Quantum Leap

Minister of Peace - Lestat
Minister of Plenty - Mompson
Minister of Love - Sounion
Minister of Truth - WarGod0001

Deputy Minister of Love – Irish Republic

[color=#ff0000]I[/color][color=#fc0602]n[/color][color=#fa0c04]t[/color][color=#f81206]e[/color][color=#f61808]r[/color][color=#f41f0a]e[/color][color=#f2250c]s[/color][color=#f02b0e]t[/color][color=#ee3110]i[/color][color=#ec3712]n[/color][color=#ea3d14]g[/color] [color=#e64918]a[/color][color=#e44f1a]l[/color][color=#e1551d]l[/color][color=#df5b1f]i[/color][color=#dd6121]a[/color][color=#db6623]n[/color][color=#d96c25]c[/color][color=#d77127]e[/color] [color=#d37c2b]y[/color][color=#d1822d]o[/color][color=#cf872f]u[/color] [color=#cb9233]g[/color][color=#c99735]o[/color][color=#c79c37]t[/color] [color=#c2a53c]g[/color][color=#c0aa3e]o[/color][color=#beae40]i[/color][color=#bcb342]n[/color][color=#bab744]g[/color] [color=#b6c048]t[/color][color=#b4c44a]h[/color][color=#b2c84c]e[/color][color=#b0cb4e]r[/color][color=#aecf50]e[/color][color=#acd352],[/color] [color=#a7d957]w[/color][color=#a5dd59]i[/color][color=#a3e05b]t[/color][color=#a1e25d]h[/color] [color=#9de861]y[/color][color=#9bea63]o[/color][color=#99ed65]u[/color] [color=#95f169]a[/color][color=#93f36b]t[/color] [color=#8ff66f]t[/color][color=#8cf872]h[/color][color=#8af974]e[/color] [color=#86fb78]h[/color][color=#84fc7a]e[/color][color=#82fd7c]a[/color][color=#80fe7e]d[/color] [color=#7cfe82]x[/color][color=#7afe84]o[/color][color=#78fe86]i[/color][color=#76fe88]n[/color][color=#74fe8a]d[/color][color=#72fe8c]o[/color][color=#6ffd8f]t[/color][color=#6dfc91]n[/color][color=#6bfb93]l[/color][color=#69fa95]e[/color][color=#67f997]r[/color] [color=#63f69b]I[/color] [color=#5ff39f]i[/color][color=#5df1a1]m[/color][color=#5befa3]a[/color][color=#59eca5]g[/color][color=#57eaa7]i[/color][color=#55e7aa]n[/color][color=#52e5ac]e[/color] [color=#4edfb0]i[/color][color=#4cdcb2]t[/color] [color=#48d5b6]w[/color][color=#46d2b8]i[/color][color=#44ceba]l[/color][color=#42cbbc]l[/color] [color=#3ec3c0]g[/color][color=#3cbfc2]o[/color] [color=#37b6c7]p[/color][color=#35b2c9]l[/color][color=#33aecb]a[/color][color=#31a9cd]c[/color][color=#2fa4cf]e[/color][color=#2d9fd1]s[/color][color=#2b9bd3].[/color] [color=#2791d7]G[/color][color=#258bd9]o[/color][color=#2386db]t[/color] [color=#1f7bdf]a[/color][color=#1d76e1]n[/color] [color=#186be6]I[/color][color=#1665e8]R[/color][color=#145fea]C[/color] [color=#1054ee]p[/color][color=#0e4ef0]e[/color][color=#0c48f2]r[/color][color=#0a42f4]h[/color][color=#083cf6]a[/color][color=#0636f8]p[/color][color=#0430fa]s[/color][color=#022afc]?[/color]

Interesting alliance you got going there, with you at the head xoindotnler I imagine it will go places. Got an IRC perhaps?

Good luck, got some good protectors, hopefully you'll post up and IRC and forums soon :D

#nomads and http://cn-nomads.com/forum

Any oficcial color, or did I not look close enough?

None really. Edited by xoindotnler

We're nomads, so we're going places by definition :awesome:

Thanks to Dajobo and the rest of our Polar brothers for looking out for us even now!

[color=#ff0000]I[/color] [color=#fa0e04]s[/color][color=#f71507]e[/color][color=#f51c09]n[/color][color=#f3220b]s[/color][color=#f0290e]e[/color] [color=#ec3712]s[/color][color=#e93e15]a[/color][color=#e74517]r[/color][color=#e54c19]c[/color][color=#e2521c]a[/color][color=#e0591e]s[/color][color=#de5f20]m[/color][color=#db6623].[/color] [color=#d77327]I[/color] [color=#d27f2c]a[/color][color=#d0852e]m[/color] [color=#cb9133]t[/color][color=#c99635]r[/color][color=#c69c38]u[/color][color=#c4a13a]l[/color][color=#c2a73c]e[/color][color=#bfac3f]y[/color] [color=#bbb643]r[/color][color=#b8bb46]o[/color][color=#b6c048]o[/color][color=#b4c44a]t[/color][color=#b1c94d]i[/color][color=#afcd4f]n[/color][color=#add151]g[/color] [color=#a8d956]f[/color][color=#a6dc58]o[/color][color=#a3e05b]r[/color] [color=#9fe65f]y[/color][color=#9ce962]o[/color][color=#9aec64]u[/color] [color=#95f169]g[/color][color=#93f36b]u[/color][color=#91f56d]y[/color][color=#8ef770]s[/color][color=#8cf872].[/color] [color=#87fb77]I[/color] [color=#83fd7b]l[/color][color=#80fe7e]i[/color][color=#7efe80]k[/color][color=#7bfe83]e[/color] [color=#77fe87]t[/color][color=#74fe8a]h[/color][color=#72fe8c]e[/color] [color=#6dfc91]t[/color][color=#6bfb93]w[/color][color=#69fa95]o[/color] [color=#64f79a]o[/color][color=#62f59c]f[/color] [color=#5df1a1]y[/color][color=#5befa3]o[/color][color=#58eca6]u[/color][color=#56e9a8],[/color] [color=#51e3ad]a[/color][color=#4fe0af]n[/color][color=#4dddb1]d[/color] [color=#48d5b6]I[/color] [color=#43cdbb]d[/color][color=#41c9bd]o[/color] [color=#3cc0c2]w[/color][color=#3abcc4]i[/color][color=#38b7c6]s[/color][color=#35b2c9]h[/color] [color=#31a8cd]y[/color][color=#2ea2d0]o[/color][color=#2c9dd2]u[/color] [color=#2791d7]t[/color][color=#258cd9]h[/color][color=#2386db]e[/color] [color=#1e7ae0]b[/color][color=#1c73e2]e[/color][color=#196de5]s[/color][color=#1767e7]t[/color] [color=#125aec]o[/color][color=#1053ee]f[/color] [color=#0b46f3]l[/color][color=#093ff5]u[/color][color=#0738f7]c[/color][color=#0431fa]k[/color][color=#022afc].[/color]