Making Friends in Unexpected Places

I usually leave the serious announcements to other alliance leaders and some of my comrades. In this case though, I'd like to commend TTK on walking through our doors and letting us know that we can be friends despite our wars in the past, differences in style and different locations on the treaty web. It is not often an alliance is brave enough to do that. I think that is commendable and am happy to see it in writing. I look forward to what the future holds for us. 

0Pn8qNq.png

Preamble
The Orange Defense Network and the Templar Knights, hereinafter referred to as the signatories, pledge to uphold the articles of the Optional Defense and Optional Aggression Pact outlined herein.

Article I: Sovereignty
In recognition of each other's sovereignty, which shall not be infringed, the signatories agree that they shall not interfere in the internal and external affairs of one another.

Article II: Non-Aggression
The signatories will hereafter refrain from all forms of hostile activity and aggression against each other, such as conspiring/committing espionage and the use of military force.

Article III: Intelligence
Should either signatory come upon intelligence which pertains to the safety or stability of the other, they are required to share this intelligence with their co-signatory.

Article IV: Aid & Financial Transactions
The signatories are encouraged, but not obligated, to engage in financial transactions to their mutual benefit and to assist each other financially in times of need.

Article V: Optional Defense and Aggression
If one signatory comes under assault from a hostile alliance, they may ask the other for military aid. The other signatory has the option of giving military aid and assistance. If either signatory intends to undertake aggressive military action against a third-party, it shall communicate this information to the other promptly. The other is not obliged to provide military support under these circumstances, but may do so if it wishes.

Article VI: Cancellation
Once ratified by the signatories, this pact shall have full effect. Should either alliance wish to cancel this pact, a 72-hour notification must be given before the pact can be considered void.

Signed For TTK;

Merick - Grand Master

Teredona - Marshal of Foreign Affairs

lolatyou - Marshal of Recruiting

deathstalker - Marshal of Finance

Der_Eine - Marshal of Defense

Mandystalin - Marshal of Membership

Northern Empire - Elder Council

Konstantine - Elder Council

Alexander D Great - Elder Council

Signed for the ODN on behalf of the General Assembly;

Senate LVII: PeachesIII, stealthypenguin93, masterofwind, Hobbies0310, Nikolay