Kashmir, Riot Society, and the Javahouse League hereby grant white peace to Kaskus and the Screaming Red Asses.

SirWilliam

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaskus and Screaming Red Asses hereby grant White Peace to Kashmir, Riot Society and Javahouse League.

Good war guys, as for the rebuilding that may be premature.  As both sides still have many wars pending.

From the IRC logs this sounds much more accurate. Edited by KenoCore

634080d7-5cfe-40a8-aa44-34475b987264_zps

The Screaming Red Asses recognize peace with Kashmir, The Javahouse League, the Sandwich Confederation and Riot Society.

But we also recognize that the erudite Lex Quintus should make all future announcements for Kashmir, replete with literary analogies and festooned with all manner of dependent clauses and crafty witticisms.  

In all seriousness, good war to all involved -- the wars we fought felt a lot like the link below:

Sam_and_Ralph_clock.jpg

This is how good men should fight, sometimes a rarity on digiterra these days. As offputting as we found your ample warchests and obscene tech levels, we enjoyed the spirit of the opposition. 

Best of luck to all in your continuing wars.

TEST EDIT: Yup, I can edit.

Edited by Walshington

Laughing hard at the wording of this announcement. I am pretty sure that when you first approach us for peace, you are careful enough to not be this cocky.

You want out and we help you out. The least you can do is to be courteous about it. Instead you turn this around to save your face.

Everyone know that it is not you granting peace when you are the one who have to leave the battlefield.

I guess it is a mistake to trust you that you will be a gentleman about it.

Edited by suryanto tan

@ KenoCore   EASy Tigger!    White peace is a 50-50 thing, Good War so far, Now we must part, I am sure our paths will cross again, We have met many fine warriors on the screen of cyber battle.

Rawr! Agreed I met some cool cats of fighters

o/ letterkenny
o/ BMTH

But we also recognize that the erudite Lex Quintus should make all future announcements for Kashmir, replete with literary analogies and festooned with all manner of dependent clauses and crafty witticisms.  

This. So much this. My relationship with all those fine folk in Kushmir is on notice if this demand request is not met

I am pretty sure that when you first approach us for peace, you are careful enough to not be this cocky.

You want out and we help you out. [...]

Everyone know that it is not you granting peace when you are the one who have to leave the battlefield.

I hate to have to split hairs here but it was Kaskus that first approached *us*, something like two weeks after we went it.

Leave the battlefield? Our sights are only being shifted, Kashmir remains at war with TOP.

Laughing hard at the wording of this announcement. I am pretty sure that when you first approach us for peace, you are careful enough to not be this cocky.

You want out and we help you out. The least you can do is to be courteous about it. Instead you turn this around to save your face.

I guess it is a mistake to trust you that you will be a gentleman about it.

you guys must be too accustomed to being ground into nothing to recognize a good thing when it comes along.

Edited by mattski133

you guys must be too accustomed to being ground into nothing to recognize a good thing when it comes along.

Kaskus: 650k from 1.7mil
UCR: 700k from 1.3mil?
Java: 1,000,000 from 1.4mil?
Kashmir: 430k from 1.2mil?
Shang: 800k from 1.6mil?

Kaskus still throws out 15x the declarations of the opposing side. We are fine :3

You're right. Crushed..

No one in Kaskus doubts the skills of Java and Kashmir. They were tough and a lot of fun. Letterkenny was my favorite :). Edited by KenoCore

Kaskus: 650k from 1.7mil
UCR: 700k from 1.3mil?
Java: 1,000,000 from 1.4mil?
Kashmir: 430k from 1.2mil?
Shang: 800k from 1.6mil?

Kaskus still throws out 15x the declarations of the opposing side. We are fine :3

You're right. Crushed..

No one in Kaskus doubts the skills of Java and Kashmir. They were tough and a lot of fun. Letterkenny was my favorite :).

15x? hyperbole much?

Also I hope you're not taking credit where credit is not due ...

Edited by denkimon