The DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE

CubaQuerida

A recruitment message:

hz39Kjy.jpg

70% of the world hates us, 80% of the world fears us, and 90% of this world wants to be us.

We are an invite-only alliance held with very high standards. Most of you who are reading this and considering replying in this thread probably won’t be qualified to join. To be a member of DBDC, you must enjoy going to war and be competent in all aspects of the game. We don’t accept new or small nations and we don’t have guides or mentors. We don’t use a forum; instead, we conduct all business on IRC, Skype, and through the use of in-game alliance announcements.

Requirements to be a DOOMBIRD:

• Technology Clause: You must have at least 15K tech 25k tech
  • Nation Strength Clause: You must have at least 140K NS 200k NS
  • Activity Clause: You must be IRC or Skype active.
  • Rotavele Clause: You must not be a complete tool. 

We do not have many treaties, but we do have a couple with those alliances we consider our friends. World politics mean nothing to us. We don’t care who thinks they are in charge or who is running coalitions. If our friends are involved in a war, we will enter wherever we feel we can help them the most. Those who attack our friends and hide their upper tiers, we will hunt down those they are allied to and hurt them instead.

9LkfhiV.jpg

This is what happens to those who attack our friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMD6o7U0TZg

To join, apply to our AA in game and find a member on IRC and chat with them.  Our public IRC channel is #DBDC.  

You can also message leadership in-game.

Signed by the DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE Study Group,

YSqwkAf.gif3nG141V.gifOkFw4F2.gif

DREshCd.gifeT0g5Kl.gif71WHx6b.gif

vhHsBfB.gif2CdHSqk.gifWVW9vAi.gif

qDHIrSz.gif2jDqVgF.gifMoRQxCd.gif

4H8ErRr.gifhEiVg0F.gifjSowW0I.gif

L12TbE6.gif

Edited by CubaQuerida

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you know, the nation your member attacked is still in the application process. So, I don't think that particular war map qualifies, but there can be arrangements to set it right if you want.

He attacked a NPL nation. Just because he decided to hop AA's doesn't let him off the hook. If you want to discuss this matter further you can reach me and other members of NPL Gov. at #NPL. No need to dirty up your thread.

He attacked a NPL nation. Just because he decided to hop AA's doesn't let him off the hook. If you want to discuss this matter further you can reach me and other members of NPL Gov. at #NPL. No need to dirty up your thread.

Anyone who knows what I was talking about could figure out my post was a joke bro. I'm sure it could be interpreted otherwise to a third party.

Having said that, I don't see the correlation between the NPL war and the raid on a FEAR applicant. Maybe its a case of mistaken identity but, like you said if there is something to be worked out, feel free to hit me up.

Anyone who knows what I was talking about could figure out my post was a joke bro. I'm sure it could be interpreted otherwise to a third party.

Having said that, I don't see the correlation between the NPL war and the raid on a FEAR applicant. Maybe its a case of mistaken identity but, like you said if there is something to be worked out, feel free to hit me up.

My bad mistaken identity. 

You mistook his post, but I know what you are referencing.  You requested sanction on my friend and I have a long term memory.  This goes for NPL, CRAP, and every alliance that holds treaties with both of you.

You mistook his post, but I know what you are referencing.  You requested sanction on my friend and I have a long term memory.  This goes for NPL, CRAP, and every alliance that holds treaties with both of you.

Ok well if DBDC would like to talk then as said earlier you can reach a member of Gov. at  #NPL.

Please don't take your sanction war to my color.  No need for that stupidity.  You are at war.  If you don't want people attacking you, don't go to war.  If you need to use sanctions to fight someone then maybe you need to learn how to fight better.

I'll be removing the sanctions when I can.

Yes invite only.  We are appealing to the general public who are fed up with being pawns for their alliances and fighting in wars they don't support.  If you take a look at your situation and feel like you meet the criteria, come meet us.  Just because you meet the standard doesn't mean you are part of us, you still have to be invited to join.  I'm not quoting HoT because he's on my ignore list, but the general text will be answered.