Welcome to the Naughty Corner STA

duelking

2vrvs4y.png

Official Dispatch of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations

It was a quiet and peaceful afternoon in Mr. Sykes classroom at Cable77 Elementary School. The excitement which had taken place a couple days earlier in the lunchroom had subsided. The students were in the classroom sitting at their desks reading diligently from their history books. Mrs Mac had just opened the classroom door and asked Mr. Sykes to join her in the hallway for a few moments.

Looking up from his book, one of the boys in the corner of the room realized that Mr. Sykes had stepped out. He pulled out his cell and promptly drafted a text message, hitting send just a few seconds later. On the other side of the room a faint buzz could be heard from another boy's pocket. The boy glanced around the room and noticed that all the other kids were still occupied with their reading. He pulled the phone out of his pocket and read the text:

P- is going to be sorry that she ever got involved in our business.

Of course the note to which Fark had been referring had been from the class know-it-all two days earlier, before the cafeteria fight had broken out:

Pezstar, on 18 Nov 2013 - 18:53 said:

Hey IRON, I hear you'll be countering us against NADC, an alliance you have no ties to whatsoever. I just wanted to let you know that we're looking forward to seeing what sort of absurd chains you pull off to make that happen! Good luck!

That's crazy, the boy thought. IRON wasn't going to be the one fabricating the chain to get into the food fight.

Just then the phone buzzed again. A second text popped up:

I'm taking her down and I want your help. The naughty corner awaits.  :ehm:

Pursuant to the "Alright, Kids, Put on Your Boxing Gloves and Go See the Coach" article of "The Naughty Corner Accords", the Independent Republic of Orange Nations declares war on the Siberian Tiger Alliance in response to Fark's request for assistance.

ditchboy00, on 18 Nov 2013 - 21:38, said:

Round III TheWarrior. Wooooo

Yep.

For the Independent Republic of Orange Nations,

Queltocz, President, IRON Councilor

Shahenshah, Secretary of State, IRON Councilor

duelking, Deputy Secretary of State, IRON Councilor

Theophilos, Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor

Blade 619, Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor

Baron Aaron, Deputy Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor

Imran Ehsan, Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor

Ali Bin Turban, Deputy Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor

The Warrior, Director of Diplomacy, Council Secretary

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So to recap for everyone, IRON ignored their treaty with NG, then declared war on an alliance protecting their ally. Then, instead of having one of NADC's actual allies declare on us, IRON declares on STA using not 1, but 4 treaties to get to an oA to enter against us, a much, MUCH smaller alliance attacking an alliance IRON is not allied to and with whom we are pretty evenly matched. It serves no strategic value whatsoever, and no matter how hard I try, I can't figure out why you'd choose to do this rather than do something that actually HELPS your coalition.

Shame on IRON. We now know why it took you so long to enter the war... you had to stop to search for your dignity. It looks like you weren't able to find it. Shame on FARK. We thought a lot of you before this nonsense and have had several discussions with TPF about getting closer to you. You were one of the few alliances we truly respected. And to NpO: Our illusions have been shattered. We know. Yeah. Oops.

Whatever you gotta do, I guess. STA has certainly terrified the aggressive coalition in this conflict by riding to defend their allies. I surmise that this was not predicted in the original planning. Best of luck, tigers.

Edit: typo

Edited by Pingu

So to recap for everyone, IRON ignored their treaty with NG, then declared war on an alliance protecting their ally. Then, instead of having one of NADC's actual allies declare on us, IRON declares on STA using not 1, but 4 treaties to get to an oA to enter against us, a much, MUCH smaller alliance attacking an alliance IRON is not allied to and with whom we are pretty evenly matched. It serves no strategic value whatsoever, and no matter how hard I try, I can't figure out why you'd choose to do this rather than do something that actually HELPS your coalition.

Shame on IRON. We now know why it took you so long to enter the war... you had to stop to search for your dignity. It looks like you weren't able to find it. Shame on FARK. We thought a lot of you before this nonsense and have had several discussions with TPF about getting closer to you. You were one of the few alliances we truly respected. And to NpO: Our illusions have been shattered. We know. Yeah. Oops.

I can't lie, this is a pretty epic first post. Well done hahahaha

I can't say that I'm not happy, I'm a truly luck fellow, I managed to fight and nuke the most cowards and low-down alliances in each cyberverse eras and now I'm fighting against the nowadays scum alliance that is IRON, I have just to be thankful for being such lucky guy.

That's not much to be said about that after see the need of so many chains to IRON attack us, a much smaller alliance, may your children their 3rd generation glow green IRON.

Za'Sibir!  

I am rather pleased that this came to fruition. Most of the alliances arrayed against us bring me no particular joy to cause harm to. But you, IRON, have always been a terrible alliance. Without exception you have been a group of weak spines,  myopic vision, and clumsy self-interest. Few alliances have done more harm to mine over the course of the years than IRON has.

I look forward to burning the fields of a truly deserving alliance.

Poor guy. Have you tied Puff Plus? They have gel and a scent in them that helps stop the tears.

Whatever you gotta do, I guess. STA has certainly terrified the aggressive coalition in this conflict be riding to defend their allies. I surmise that this was not predicted in the original planning. Best of luck, tigers.

People don't like alliances who hit their allies bloc mates.

I'm not sure what we have to do with this, but okay Pez.

Always protect your splinters that no longer want to be allied with you.

I'm not sure what we have to do with this, but okay Pez.

I'm pretty sure Polaris is who initiated this war Mompson and I'm pretty sure that Polaris is one of the main players behind the strategy your side is using, I'm not saying that this was Polaris idea, but I'm pretty sure Polaris agreed or at least put no objections to this, since I'm not seeing any formal protest from Polaris, considering also that two of the alliances used to chain IRON are your allies.

I hope your victory worth the kind of things your side, led by NpO is doing.