PcsUdrZ.jpg

Insanity Incarnate

At the request of our maroon brothers in The Templar Knights, the Random Insanity Alliance hereby declares war on the Siberian Tiger Alliance via the Solidarity Pact for an Allied Maroon. We hold no ill will towards you and commend you on defending your allies despite the odds arranged against you. Let us hope this conflict is resolved swiftly and amicably.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IRON we're waiting for you. 

I expected many people to go ahead with this oA chain RIA, but I'm truly disappointed that you're one of them. Also, do not try fool people, TTK didn't really requested anything, they are just another pawn in this "game".

Edited by D34th

you do what you have to in order to end the war asap.

In order to win the war your side, specially XX sphere are becoming exactly what you hated. Just one more example of how power corrupts. 

Edited by D34th

IRON we're waiting for you. 

I expected many people to go ahead with this oA chain RIA, but I'm truly disappointed that you're one of them. Also, do not try fool people, TTK didn't really requested anything, they are just another pawn in this "game".

Honestly it was TTK, you guys are a lot for little ol' NADC to handle :v
You know we love you, D34th

This is gonna weird up the war map. Until now, everyone fighting in the Kaskus coalition was tied somehow to the NpO coalition. Now, through this link, the Shangri-La coalition is also tied to the NpO coalition. This is an insane conflict and the treaty web's pretty well screwed up now.

In any case, GLHF you strange cactus people. <3