The Expendables

Gofast2006

18:41 Dajobo[NpO]              Smurthwaite[NPL]
18:43 Smurthwaite[NPL]      how’s it going?
18:43 Dajobo[NpO]              Does NPL ever do any contract work?
18:44 Smurthwaite[NPL]      We’ve been know to ghost-bust for our allies when they need somebody to hit a low NS.
18:44 Dajobo[NpO]              That isn’t what I am asking.  I need you to help us out.  You all have a special attribute.  
                                              Mini-nukers.
18:45 Dajobo[NpO]               You guys up for a little mercenary work?
18:46 Smurthwaite[NPL]      Might be.  Got any specifics?
18:47 Dajobo[NpO]              This mission has two objectives:  elimination and rescue.  I need you to eliminate the  
                                             enemy general, nasty piece of work.  Goes by the name Cyrus.  Then, rescue the poor  
                                             wrecking ball she rides.  That thing has suffered enough.  It’s a mercy mission, really.
18:48 Smurthwaite[NPL]      Lol, I have some guys who are expendable.
18:49 Dajobo[NpO]              Good.  Make sure they take some extra love to the general.
18:50 Smurthwaite[NPL]      We’ll drop a mini-nuke and then send in the team.  Once the team lands, they will execute 
                                             the general and extract that poor wrecking ball.
18:50 Dajobo[NpO]              Excellent.  The mission details will be in the intel I upload to you.
18:51 Smurthwaite[NPL]      You can rely on us.

INTEL UPLOAD 

Miley_Cyrus_Wrecking_Ball_2.2.gif

Note the cruel and usual punishment that poor wrecking ball is suffering.  It must be a special form of hell.  What kind of sadistic bastard tortures such an innocent wrecking ball?

Please watch out for the ugly body doubles.

BillyRayWreckingBall.gif

Ok team,  this mission is critical.  We are sent in to drop a mini nuke and elminate a bad guy, er, whatever.  Secondarily, we must rescue that sorry individual that used to be a wrecking ball.

Remember, we are expendable, and as such, we will release the catman, but losses are acceptable.

To war we march, on General Cyrus and her army of the Orange Defense Network

Signed by The Expendables,

nut_zps79a6e556.png

Prime Minister : Kem 
Triumvir: Gofast2006
Triumvir: Smurthwaite
Triumvir:  King Wally

Warhead of Foreign Affairs - Dark Zone Elite
Warhead of Defense - Houston
Warhead of Economics - Spaztik Muffin

• Replies 59
  • Created