A couple Kaskus Announcements

WpIZHKW.png

SWF has agreed to end all wars with Kaskus and not re-enter the conflict. 

/s/
Black Orchid, President

Can't be helped. Just one of those unintended consequences of being friends of Kashmir!  :P

And here is one of the unintended consequences of attacking a friend Kaskus :) 

Kaskusalt-1.png

Due to the declaration of war on the Screamin' Red Asses, Kaskus recognizes a state of war with the Javahouse League. 

May Bones have mercy on your top tier

/s/

Black Orchid, President

CollegeKid13, Vice President

Unknown Smurf, MoFA

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, we never signed anything Kaskus.

According to the peace outs in game it would seem you must be out of the loop.

Regarding the signatures, I may be wrong but I don't recall SWF having a government. So I guess unless you want every member to sign it I'm not sure what to say.

And here is one of the unintended consequences of attacking a friend Kaskus :) 

Kaskusalt-1.png

Due to the declaration of war on the Screamin' Red Asses, Kaskus recognizes a state of war with the Javahouse League. 

May Bones have mercy on your top tier

/s/
Black Orchid, President
CollegeKid13, Vice President
Unknown Smurf, MoFA

[/center]

Well said. I like your spirit and also SRA's.

BONES seems to have moved to Swash Plates And Tail Rotors, however. Maybe that's just temp?

Bones no longer is involved in the war at this time.

And that was what happened. Peace war arranged between BONES, the other SPaTR guy and Fadejev. We're not at peace with Kaskus haha.

Also, I noticed that your NS has almost halved since they stopped ghosting you :/

And that was what happened. Peace war arranged between BONES, the other SPaTR guy and Fadejev. We're not at peace with Kaskus haha.

Also, I noticed that your NS has almost halved since they stopped ghosting you :/

I find it odd then that all the wars would be peaced out then, not just bones

Losing almost 500k due to two nations does hurt the NS a bit. Edited by KenoCore

Well said. I like your spirit and also SRA's.

BONES seems to have moved to Swash Plates And Tail Rotors, however. Maybe that's just temp?

I'll speak to you in private about this, I queried you. 

While KenoCore is well intentioned, I think he is uninformed. 

Hahaha, we never signed anything Kaskus.

You, Defender and Fadeev made an agreement to exit the war. As you are the leader and the other top 2 are the alliance owner and heir respectively we took that to mean it was for all of SWF. 

Or are you telling me you made this agreement just so you could slip into peace mode? 

Amazing, seems a rock solid CB gets you piled on and beat down these days. I say rock solid because not one person questioned the validity of the original DoW Kaskus made on SL.

Used to be that aiding an alliance at war was an act of war, I should know, our alliance got attacked and ZI'd for aiding Kaskus, while they were at war with NSO, but SL did the same and is now getting put up on a pedestal/high five'd for it.

If this is allowed then there is no more honor and justice in this game, so I ask:what's the point of even having a political aspect to the game?  This is more like a big free-for-all where anything goes.

I've sit back and watched quietly, but I cannot hold back any longer. You may think you are defending an allied alliance, but in reality, all you're doing is condoning negative actions of an alliance(SL) and handing out valid CB's for the future.

When I did wrong, I was prepared to take the punishment, didn't ask anyone for assistance. But that assistance came because we were in the right by simply doing what was allowed by the other(hypocritical) side.

Amazing, seems a rock solid CB gets you piled on and beat down these days. I say rock solid because not one person questioned the validity of the original DoW Kaskus made on SL.

Used to be that aiding an alliance at war was an act of war, I should know, our alliance got attacked and ZI'd for aiding Kaskus, while they were at war with NSO, but SL did the same and is now getting put up on a pedestal/high five'd for it.

If this is allowed then there is no more honor and justice in this game, so I ask:what's the point of even having a political aspect to the game?  This is more like a big free-for-all where anything goes.

I've sit back and watched quietly, but I cannot hold back any longer. You may think you are defending an allied alliance, but in reality, all you're doing is condoning negative actions of an alliance(SL) and handing out valid CB's for the future.

When I did wrong, I was prepared to take the punishment, didn't ask anyone for assistance. But that assistance came because we were in the right by simply doing what was allowed by the other(hypocritical) side.

This is a coalition that needs to call in 2mil ns in forces against a 10 man aa... Honor is not their forte.

This is a coalition that needs to call in 2mil ns in forces against a 10 man aa... Honor is not their forte.

Because that is a totally logical connection to make. :wacko:

I seem to be missing declarations on tJL...

*edit: typo

Edited by SirWilliam

Doornail, we've been friends for a long time. But I honestly have no idea what you're getting on about here and I suspect most of us at tJL don't either. There are no grand political overtones to this war to have a morally correct or morally wrong side. There is no right or wrong. Just as their shouldn't be anyways.

Do you think we aren't aware that we've attacked a bigger alliance in Legion that is a part of a coalition infinitely larger than the side we're on and as such have a high chance of being dogpiled? Do you think that for some reason we're going to be unfair/unreasonable to SRA? If an alliance wants out of a war all they have to do is approach leadership and call it quits at any time on either side. Although SRA seem to be quite the competent bunch and have no need for this as they're in it for their allies just like we are, we simply happen to be larger than them at this time (and as such we would never have declared on them solely).

Doornail, we've been friends for a long time. But I honestly have no idea what you're getting on about here and I suspect most of us at tJL don't either. There are no grand political overtones to this war to have a morally correct or morally wrong side. There is no right or wrong. Just as their shouldn't be anyways.

Do you think we aren't aware that we've attacked a bigger alliance in Legion that is a part of a coalition infinitely larger than the side we're on and as such have a high chance of being dogpiled? Do you think that for some reason we're going to be unfair/unreasonable to SRA? If an alliance wants out of a war all they have to do is approach leadership and call it quits at any time on either side. Although SRA seem to be quite the competent bunch and have no need for this as they're in it for their allies just like we are, we simply happen to be larger than them at this time (and as such we would never have declared on them solely).

I have to disagree with you on the right and wrong old friend, Kaskus obviously felt wronged or there would be no DoW. I personally have absolutely nothing against SL and to be honest, had forgotten about it. Evidently Kaskus didn't and felt the need to respond to the "do something about it", that goes along with the "might makes right" theme that this has turned into.

To answer your questions, I know that you knew the risk and no I don't think that you would be unfair, my point was that it could've been us instead of SRA, as a protectorate of Kaskus, we most certainly have the right to, if we had wanted it. Plus if an allied alliance had intentionally gave another alliance a valid CB, it would be hard to defend those actions. I'm not directing this totally towards you and your alliance LW, but you did open the door for another alliance to come in on an already overwhelmed front. I'm actually surprised you found any open slots.

The simple fact is, alliances supporting the SL/Kashmir side are basically saying it's ok to aid an alliance at war. We can sugar coat it and say that everyone wanted to fight, but again, if nobody felt wronged, there would be no DoW.

edit..spelling and I messed up the quote

Edited by DoorNail