Thy micturations are to me
As plurdled gabbleblotchits
On a lurgid bee.
Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes
And hooptiously drangle me
With crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon,
See if I don’t!”

Alright, enough of that... srs bzns time.

MHA declares war on Nordreich via our treaty with Umbrella.

Now let the Trolling commence!

No trolling just truth....Umbrella thinks you are crap, congrats on being their pawn.  For example I have it on good authority this was a recent topic on their boards.

Don't believe me, ask them.  

Implying that MHA are doing this solely for Umbrella is stupid.

No trolling just truth....Umbrella thinks you are crap, congrats on being their pawn.  For example I have it on good authority this was a recent topic on their boards.

Don't believe me, ask them.  

That thread title was referring to the fact that we've held an ODP with MHA through 3 wars in which we were on opposite sides.  It's been kind of a running gag and people we talked to were consistently surprised to learn that said treaty was still technically active.  

But sure enough it is and we finally get to activate the treaty that we've both managed to keep through years of strongly contradictory political positions.  A treaty which, I might add, we do consider to have an aggressive option the same as most other treaties of its nature.  This is quite honestly the first time in my near 7 years of existing here that I remember anyone ever being so meticulous in their attempt to bitch and complain about the sorry situation that they've gotten themselves into that they would whine about the difference between calling something an ODP and an ODoAP.  NG must have really hit rock bottom to be so hilariously desperate.  Quite a pity.

Oh well, you kids have fun here.

o/ MHA

Edited by LegendoftheSkies

That thread title was referring to the fact that we've held an ODP with MHA through 3 wars in which we were on opposite sides.  It's been kind of a running gag and people we talked to were consistently surprised to learn that said treaty was still technically active.  

But sure enough it is and we finally get to activate the treaty that we've both managed to keep through years of strongly contradictory political positions.  A treaty which, I might add, we do consider to have an aggressive option the same as most other treaties of its nature.  This is quite honestly the first time in my near 7 years of existing here that I remember anyone ever being so meticulous in their attempt to bitch and complain about the sorry situation that they've gotten themselves into that they would whine about the difference between calling something an ODP and an ODoAP.  NG must have really hit rock bottom to be so hilariously desperate.  Quite a pity.

Oh well, you kids have fun here.

o/ MHA

Say what you want snapper but I know Umbrella thinks MHA is a crap alliance I have seen the discussions and have been apart of them.....but continue on there my friend.  

edit:  oh yeah LegendofSkies you still planning to ghost NPL or MI6?

Edited by Derwood1

That's not what I said, here's your sign.  

you seem to think MHA is unable to realpolitik like TOP and Umbrella can, I'm sure MHA has no issues being seen as a "pawn" as long as they are achieving what they wanted out of the treaty, and I am absolutely certain post war we will see another shift as Pacifica and co. find members of Polar's coalition willing to hit others in polar's coalition, and presto, next war!

Say what you want snapper but I know Umbrella thinks MHA is a crap alliance I have seen the discussions and have been apart of them.....but continue on there my friend.  

edit:  oh yeah LegendofSkies you still planning to ghost NPL or MI6?

And which discussions were these? You haven't been a member of Umbrella for a good few years now so your credibility on such matters is pretty weak. 

alright this is just bs now. you guys are better than this

I cannot agree with that.

The unfolding of the treaty web in the whole war has been excellent so far. On both sides!

And there are oddities indeed, but with all the factors in play, they make perfect sense.

And which discussions were these? You haven't been a member of Umbrella for a good few years now so your credibility on such matters is pretty weak. 

Well.. having been a regular in #mainframe (what was the DH-C&G channel) since the day it came into existence... I can pretty much confirm what Derwood says, its ok, you have to deny it, I get that. But many conversations were had about MHA. And all of them ended the same way. Just sayin....

Edited by Rush Sykes