Kaskus-Shangri-La war map

Saxplayer

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, most likely, I'm just doing this for the fussy people who say its a separate conflict

Probably because it is.  Shangri La was completely uninvolved in the current NSO-NpO war when they were attacked without provocation, and the only thing these wars have in common is that they are taking place at the same time.

To me at least, this is similar to the Grudge War in whatever that was, the winter of 11-12. The fighting began at roughly the same time and parties fight in both theatres, but they are distinct theatres nonetheless. 

Also it's just pretty kash we're on a war map, woo.

Attaboy Saxplayer -- nothing fussy about it, it was the only right way to do it.

EDIT: I do so enjoy the flags!

Probably because it is.  Shangri La was completely uninvolved in the current NSO-NpO war when they were attacked without provocation, and the only thing these wars have in common is that they are taking place at the same time.

Hero of Time and I finally find our common ground!  I will forthwith issue a commemorative plate for the occasion!

Wait -- "without provocation"?  (/me smashes plate) DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!

Edited by Walshington

To me at least, this is similar to the Grudge War in whatever that was, the winter of 11-12. The fighting began at roughly the same time and parties fight in both theatres, but they are distinct theatres nonetheless. 

Also it's just pretty kash we're on a war map, woo.

Kashmir you're on two war maps

"Completely uninvolved" by mere hours. They were basically preempted as their support was already garnered for the "other" conflict.

It's a pretty silly argument to make either way, there's clear and unarguable parallels and connections as well as a clear disassociation. Just let be what it is, and find something else to bitch about other than a map. Edited by Rayvon