Order on Order - The new OoO

Dajobo

http://i.imgur.com/II1uoqu.png

New Polar Order Declaration of War

Today is an historic day and one that I wondered if we would ever see. Many years ago the OoO represented the height of unity to the world, today the pendulum has swung to the other end.

Just a couple of days ago I declared war on the New Sith Order for a scheme the Pacifica have explained they did not endorse. I accept them at their word on this. TOP entered that war purely to help us and today have been declared on for their efforts. We are honoured to have allies like TOP and Fark who walked into the inferno at great personal cost to help us.

Indeed NSO, you are also honoured to have allies like Pacifica. Sadly though when I find my ally under attack for helping us in a just cause, I must act.

Polaris and Pacifica have made great progress at resolving our issues over the past few years and maybe this can be the final fire to cauterise the wounds. 

Today on the 2nd Nov 2013, the New Polar Order declares war on the New Pacific Order.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic