Congratulations to the GOP!

CubaQuerida

Well, it's finally happened, and we here at the DBDC could not be happier.  We've been awaiting the moment when GOP shatters its neutrality forever, and we welcome you with open arms to the ranks of the militarized alliances and hostilities and needless bloodshed that come with that.

You have made a wise decision GOP, as previously you could have stayed neutral and preserved those staggeringly bloated infra numbers, but you chose this moment to flex your muscle, and DBDC loves your moxy baby!  We understand you have a problem with the alliance known as Mushqaeda, and have attacked them without actually being attacked yourselves!  Bravo for this, and fortunately for all of us, we also share a strong feeling with that alliance.

Here's to open hostility and to your quest to get Rooman's infra down to manageable levels.

o/ GOP

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of this lovely neutrality breaking. It's truly amazing. Can we expect GPA to join the the party sometime soon?

The more the merrier, neutrality is overrated, and difficult to preserve.  Plus lil birdies have told me global war is abrewin'

All of this lovely neutrality breaking. It's truly amazing. Can we expect GPA to join the the party sometime soon?

The GPA will not abandon her neutrality.
This should be a sufficient answer but, being this what it is, it's better that I add that those threatening the Agency, and refusing peaceful and diplomatic solution to disputes, can't be sure that the answer will always be non-military. I apologize to those that find this obvious, for having felt like explaining the obvious.

I c10101' promise to all that the gpa, nor I, will enter the war

Whatever you promised (I am not sure), you can't make promises on behalf of the GPA.

It's funny that people actually perceive neutrality as some cowardly ideology and uses it as an excuse to stay out of any conflict. Neutrality means that you do not take sides in global conflicts but will if needed to, like for example in cases like this were your ideology is being threatened. I at least don't judge anyone for refraining to enter a conflict, regardless if they are neutral or non-neutral.

Edited by JDorian

Well, it's finally happened, and we here at the DBDC could not be happier.  We've been awaiting the moment when GOP shatters its neutrality forever,

Normally I'm respectful about people's opinions, but THIS just made me LOL.

Feel free to be happy, but in the future get a clue about the group you're talking about before claiming something like "shatters its neutrality forever." GOP is living up to it's particular brand of neutrality. nothing at all has been "shattered."

Normally I'm respectful about people's opinions, but THIS just made me LOL.Feel free to be happy, but in the future get a clue about the group you're talking about before claiming something like "shatters its neutrality forever." GOP is living up to it's particular brand of neutrality. nothing at all has been "shattered."

Neutrality in our world is like virginity. You have it until you don't. It is considered your defining quality if you truly believe that not involving yourself in a conflict is the best way to resolve that conflict, if I may paraphrase jerdge a bit.

There's nothing wrong with being a warring alliance, but make no mistake, GOP declared an aggressive war against another alliance, when they were not actually being attacked. You can morally justify whatever you want, righteous or not, but the facts are clear. GOP obviously isn't neutral, they're exactly the same as CCC and TTE and those opportunistic TPF nations who struck MQ without actually being struck.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy with GOP. They were "sure" war would come to them and they made sure it happened.

Nope, GOP atm is the only neutral with the stones to defend its beliefs.

That is exactly what every warring alliance does in times of war, it's what activates treaties and makes people fight friends. Any alliance could call itself a neutral until they start declaring wars, as none of them are technically at war yet. Just because 9 months have passed doesn't make NPO or TOP neutral again.

Sorry I really see no gray area here.