Heard any good rumors lately?

Yuurei

The Terran Doctrine

The Terran Empire 
reserves the right to defend any alliance by means and method of our own choosing, with or without their request for assistance, for as long as we ourselves deem necessary.

These are troubled times on Planet Bob.  Many have lost sight of what is right and what is wrong.

Once there was a time when a valid CB was necessary to enter into a valid war, and that waging war without one was wrong and would risk response by other alliances who were opposed to such acts.

But that has faded away... along with many other things that used to be clear as right and wrong.

I know that it is wrong to wage war without reason.  It is wrong to prey on the weak.

What great strength it must show to attack those that seek peace, and with such overwhelming numbers from behind a disbanded AA with the threat of protection from even bigger alliances if you face retaliation.

While others wait to see what will happen, and make excuses why they will not step up to defend those in need, even against the claimed remnants of an AA they admittedly didn't like.

I cannot stand by and do nothing. I am a former TDO Senator, and once a Senator, forever a Senator.

I know full well what we step willingly into. True, it likely won't end well at all... but it is the right thing to do.

For all the talk of cowardice about Terran Empire by those that know nothing of us, and know nothing of the circumstances that kept us out of wars that we were indeed more than willing to enter... that talk has never been true.

It is not too late to take a stand.  Some things are wrong, and must be opposed, and some things are very right, and should be done even if alone in that action.

Effective immediately, Terran Empire chooses to defend TDO against the illegal actions of Mushqaeda.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The die is cast. And to steal parts of a quote from Ezekial:

We will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy our brothers. And you will know our name is the Terran Empire when we lay our vengeance upon thee!

Edited by Lews Therin

The Democratic Order is fortunate to have such outstanding friends and we have nothing but gratitude for The Terran Empire.

We cannot thank you enough and look forward to fighting alongside you. You will always be welcome to share our popcorn.

Thank You

TDO High Senator

-Nactigal

The Democratic Order is fortunate to have such outstanding friends and we have nothing but gratitude for The Terran Empire.
We cannot thank you enough and look forward to fighting alongside you. You will always be welcome to share our popcorn.

Thank You

TDO High Senator
-Nactigal

Nothing but gratitude is right, cause you sure as hell wouldn't defend TTE if it were the other way around would you?

[21:46]    arioch    I Have a small question, If you are hit with a nuclear weapon, does it deplete your soldier count and reduce your natoins strength?
[21:47]    Mcclaud    It should kill all defending soldier unless they have Fallout Shelters, in which case some are saved.
[21:47]    Mcclaud    And yes, NS should drop because of the damage
[21:47]    Mcclaud    I responded to you on the forum about it.
[21:56]    arioch    In that case Ladies and gentlemen we are not only fighting an unjust war, we are fighting against cheaters
[21:58]    Mcclaud    I did mention in my response that the effects might be delayed, or CN is having problems.
[21:58]    Mcclaud    So your best bet would be to report it to the staff.
[21:59]    Mcclaud    How much NS did he have before the hit?
[21:59]    arioch    304000 surviving soldiers, no effect on nation strength.. I don't think so

I'm betting on TDO

We Mushlim have a saying. "Allarchon created Planet Bob to train the Faithful." One cannot go against the word of God.

Allarchonu Ackbar!

the man you worship is nothing but, merely a prophet for LUEshi, and his words have been twisted into this vitriol your cult believes.