CobaltWolf

comecon4.png

The Council for Mutual Economic Assistance

We are an emerging new alliance but we believe that we offer the best alliance
in the current cyberverse. We may not offer extravagent sign up bonuses
but we ensure you have a say in our government at all times. It all
comes down to that feel that you are needed in our alliance which is
unlike many others in which you are called on only to do tiny things, or
to spend your money on a war you may not want.

COMECON Charter
Preamble We the people of

the Council for Mutual Economic Assistance establish this charter to

ensure future progress of our member nations.
Article 1: Admissions

At the present time The Council for Mutual Economic Assistance (herein

The Council or COMECON) would appreciate new member nations so therefore

any nation that pledges their support will be accepted under the

condition that the prospective member does not posses a questionable

background or is currently fighting a war, nations currently fighting a

war will be decided on a case by case basis.
Article 2: Removal

A member nation will be removed from COMECON if they commit a major

infraction or multiple minor infractions, removal decisions will be

rendered by the Master of Defense and/or the Founder of COMECON.
Article 3: Military policy

All attacks on The Council will be met by a swift and severe response.

We will offer 1 chance for reparations but if our offer is rejected the

attacking nation will be destroyed. The Council requires that all wars

be reported to the Master of Defense and the Master of Foreign Affairs

at once.
Article 4: Nuclear policy COMECON allows member

nations to own nuclear weapons. All nuclear weapons need authorization

by the Master of Defense and/or the Founder.
Article 5: Leadership COMECON Leadership consists of the following positions

Founder- Ensures that all intra-Council activities run smoothly and is the final arbitrator in disputes within the council.

Master of Defense -The

MoD is responsible for preforming roll calls weekly, grouping member

nations based on their strength. The MoD is also responsible for

training member nations strategies and tactics. The MoD will report

events on the public office of defense forum.

Master of Economics -

The MoE is responsible for finding COMECON member nations trade

partners, setting up technology deals and instructing member nations on

how to efficiently use tax money. The MoE will report activity on the

Public Office of the Economy forum

Master of Foreign Affairs -

The MoFA is responsible for opening COMECON embassies on other

alliances forums and negotiating treaties between COMECON and other

alliances. The MoFA will report all activities on the Public office of

Foreign Affairs Forum

having some trouble with the code for center?

Some people will complain about anything, won't they.

Best of luck, COMECOM. It isn't easy starting up a micro in this day and age, and I hope things turn out well for y'all. Word of advice though, getting a protector might be a good idea in order to avoid raiders and other unpleasant folk.

I don't know much about you; not sure what the situation re; R&R is, but I'm happy to talk with you folks about getting yourselves sorted as an Alliance.

Do you have an IRC channel?

EDIT: Let's see if we can fix that charter up a little...

[spoiler]

COMECON Charter

Preamble

We the people of the Council for Mutual Economic Assistance establish this charter to ensure future progress of our member nations.

Article 1: Admissions
Any nation that pledges their support will be accepted under the condition that the prospective member does not posses a questionable background or is currently fighting a war.

Nations currently fighting a war will be decided on a case by case basis.

Article 2: Removal
A member nation will be removed from COMECON if they commit a major infraction or multiple minor infractions.

Removal decisions will be rendered by the Master of Defense and/or the Founder of COMECON.

Article 3: Military policy
Military aggression against the Council will be met by a swift and severe response.
Where a nation engages in such an act against a COMECON member, a snigle ofer for restitution shall be made.

Should such an offer be rejected, then the Master of Defence may engage the offender as it sees fit.
Any war declaration involving COMECON members must immediately be reported to the Master of Defense and the Master of Foreign Affairs

Article 4: Nuclear policy

COMECON allows member nations to own nuclear weapons.

Authorization from the Master of Defense and/or the Founder must be grated prior to the use of nuclear weapons.

Article 5: Leadership

COMECON Leadership consists of the following positions:

Founder

Ensures that all intra-Council activities run smoothly and is the final arbitrator in disputes within the council.

Master of Defense

Responsible for roll calls, training member nations strategies and tactics.

The MoD will report events on the public office of defense forum.

Master of Economics

The MoE is responsible for organising commerce within COMECON, including technology deals and financial training of members.

The MoE will report activity on the Public Office of the Economy forum

Master of Foreign Affairs

The MoFA is responsible for opening/managing COMECON embassies and treaty negotiation  with other alliances.

The MoFA will report all activities on the Public office of Foreign Affairs Forum

Could be improved further; some of the wording was problematic. PM me IG if you're interested.

[/spoiler]

Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

Dear Members of the Forum:

Let me introduce myself, I am the General Secreaty of THE COUNCIL FOR MUTUAL ECCONOMIC ASSISTANCE alliance. founded and created in 7/14/2013 8:36:19 AM.

By surprise, attacked without notice from members of RnR.  After comunications fail from the Council to RnR, I do post a message in the forum with some adive and aclarations:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/117809-council-for-mutual-economic-assistance/

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=155874

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=155872

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=155873

Today a member of my alliance change the name to COMMONWEALTH OF INDEPENDENT NATIONS, but just have raid by two Cruise Missiles and a couple of ground attacks.

Since is not forbbiden to use this name, the alliance will remain COUNCIL FOR MUTUAL ECCONOMIC ASSISTANCE.

About comment by Rebel Virginia, it is not a recreation, is an independent alliance with no former members of RnR.

Best Regards,

Dear Members of the Forum:

Let me introduce myself, I am the General Secreaty of THE COUNCIL FOR MUTUAL ECCONOMIC ASSISTANCE alliance. founded and created in 7/14/2013 8:36:19 AM.

By surprise, attacked without notice from members of RnR.  After comunications fail from the Council to RnR, I do post a message in the forum with some adive and aclarations:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/117809-council-for-mutual-economic-assistance/

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=155874

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=155872

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=155873

Today a member of my alliance change the name to COMMONWEALTH OF INDEPENDENT NATIONS, but just have raid by two Cruise Missiles and a couple of ground attacks.

Since is not forbbiden to use this name, the alliance will remain COUNCIL FOR MUTUAL ECCONOMIC ASSISTANCE.

About comment by Rebel Virginia, it is not a recreation, is an independent alliance with no former members of RnR.

Best Regards,

You have been warned, you chose to ignore it.

You have been told why you're under attack. You wont listen.

You have been told terms, you not agreeing does not mean we walk away.

You have one thing right though, CN rules do not forbid you to use the name. Nor do they forbid us to keep you under attack. So guess we'll be seeing each other for a while.