From the War Office of Bear Force One

In a dark lit bunker deep within Bear Force One territory, the clinking of a typewriter can be heard echoing over the sounds of bombs going off outside. Sitting in a lone room is the dashing Major Fairy, aka Wannabe Chuck Norris, aka El Presidente, Lobster.

Taking a moment to review his notes, he scans over them before dictating to himself while typing.

"It is Penetration Day +4. I have taken a small break from commanding the forces on my front of the battle to write this document, our memoirs. Our forces have dished out twice the damage than they have received, and our ranks have swelled with new recruits. While we are strong and determined in our mission, one of justice and revenge, we know deep down in our hearts that eventually our brave soldiers fighting and dying on the front will be overwhelmed. Eventually our radio towers will be brought down and we will be cut off from each other, surrounded. But we do not have fear of this, for we have trained carrier pigeons in the months that brought us up to this point for just such an occasion. My personal favorites name is Pudding. I have high hopes that she will live through this war, and go onto a peaceful place after all the dust is settled. It would be a grave lose to all pigeon kind of she were to die doing her mission."

Leans back from the typewriter and lights a cigarette. He thinks back on all the friends they have lost over time, gone from this world, never to return. He knows that we are fighting this fight for them. He crouches back over the typewriter and begins to type again.

"While we are doing our part to finally exterminate the Polar Bear, which is an endangered species, we have found ourselves watching as these cowards have begun to throw wave after wave of penguins at us. They are a curious species the penguin, they move fast while sliding down the ice, and can navigate the waters with an elegant grace that surpasses us simple humans. But it seems someone forgot to tell them that it was summer, and we have watched them hit our beaches and lose all momentum. They waddle en mass into our machine gun fire and fall in great droves. I think tonight, we are going to send people out to gather up some of the dead so we can have a feast, and make ourselves some penguin skin hats to wear."

Taking a quick drag of his cigarette, he puts it out in the ash tray next to him before resuming the tip tapping of keys on the typewriter.

"They will soon realize that it will take more than what they have thrown at us, and will throw at us to defeat us. Among our ranks are the Sunny Side King, glorious flipper of the pan to create us our morning eggs. When cornered, he can become quite dangerous with his cooking pan.

We have Weenie, who doesn't liked to be called small. He can get very angry, and when he does he turns into a purple monster that grows from his normal five foot four inches, to five foot four and a half inches(the color change is largely because he stops breathing, and the height change is from standing on his tippy toes.)

The next on our line up is Stewie, the megalomaniac genius with a football shaped head. Despite all his best attempts to deny so, I still strongly believe that he is a Welshman. There just isn't enough evidence to prove other wise.

We also have Boogeyman. He is the master of a unique martial arts style called trout slapping. He adorns his soldiers in shirts of pugs, and often has sitting on his lap a pug with a wig on his head. When caught in one on one combat, he will not be afraid to use his trout's to slap you silly.

The next on our team is someone Nobody would Expect. We have the entire Spanish Inquisition on our side. Among their weapons are such elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the pope. They also have nice red uniforms.

We also have a young lad named Hatchet Harry, he means good, but more times than not, he ends up hitting his own allies with his plastic hatchets that he throws around like an angry child.

Resuming our roster, we also have Trigar, who thinks he is a "SuPah1337KiLLah". We are unsure what exactly that is as we are not well versed in this language that he uses from time to time, but we are almost positive that it is a made up language by him so he can confuse his enemies.

An oddity that we have acquired is Lord Caparo. He is a former Formula One driver turned revolutionary after a serious accident on the race track where he killed an innocent turtle. He is forever haunted by this day.

Last but not least, we have Micheal Malone and alterego. All we know of these two is that Michael Malone lives in a world created in his own mind called Malonia, and that alterego has taken up residence in a swamp, which is a similar habit that an ogre would do."

Squinting his eyes he looked over the paper to make sure everything was in order. He scanned the page slowly as to catch any mistakes he might have made. Satisfied with his work he resumed. "I know my name will be lost to history so it will be quite alright to omit myself from this document."

"So as Operation Penetration continues we remain resolute in our mission. Our men stand fast, hard and at attention, fully lubed, and ready to go as we begin to draw near to Operation Penetration Day +5."

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's better than the average Fark announcement (though they at least didn't use "erection" in one of the recent ones)

Could you get sunny out of the kitchen and get him back onto the field of battle I'm getting really bored Playing with myself ;)

Don't rub it raw, buddy. Play with a partner. Edited by Neo Uruk

That was a wonderful read and would most certainly read it again.

I like you guys. Hope you are having fun, something I wish I was having. :<

Quiet you! back to work!

tl:dr

"We are attention whores."

Really? This is the most entertaining thing that has happened in a while. For that alone we should all be thanking BloodFury and the rest of Bear Force One. [i]Boys, boys, boys.[/i]  #YOLON

[image removed]

I just found Sunny
He was with Nick,Dubh and Zukalop
I hope u have someone else to make your breakfast

Edited by Blake Griffinin
Mod edit: Graphic image removed

I don't get all the negative comments :(

That was a good read and I hope you keep producing them! To prove I mean it I hereby issue the following Imperial Decree...
All Polars please do not shoot Pudding. When the time is right we will steal Pudding to give Brian someone to tease.

Well, it's better than the average Fark announcement (though they at least didn't use "erection" in one of the recent ones)Don't rub it raw, buddy. Play with a partner.

I don't normally agree with you but yes the FARK "erection" thing is just plain horrible and funny to 11 year olds.......maybe