Secret Agent....Vikings

valmi6.png

mi6f.png

[spoiler]

For those with 50k, or other kinds of restrictions, the treaty text is below.

Section 1: Sovereignty
Both signatories shall remain sovereign and independent entities at all times and agree to never knowingly interfere in the internal and external affairs of another. Any violation of this article may result in the immediate cancellation of these accords by the affected party.

Section 2: Non Aggression
Both signatories agree to enter into an agreement of non aggression with one another for the entire duration of these accords and agree to never conspire or commit acts of espionage against one another. Both signatories agree to never give any form of aid or assistance to an alliance or individual that a signatory of this treaty is militarily engaged with. Any violation of this article may result in immediate cancellation of these accords by the affected party.

Section 3: Intelligence
Both signatories agree to share any and all information pertaining to the safety and stability of one another. Any information passed shall be kept confidential and not shared with any third parties, unless both signatories agree.

Section 4: Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression
An attack on a signatory of this treaty is an attack on the other and will be treated as such. If one signatory goes to war against a third party, the other signatory has the option to join them if they feel the cause is just but have no obligation to do so.

Section 5: Cancellation
This treaty may be canceled at any time by either signatory. The canceling party must give the other signatory a private 72 hour notice of their
intent to cancel these accords. This treaty shall remain in effect until this time period passes, at which point, it shall be declared officially null and void. Should Articles 1 or 2 be violated, this treaty may be canceled immediately by the affected signatory thereby releasing both signatories from all the terms and obligations set out in this document at the moment cancellation notice is given.

Section 6: Classified
This section is classified and only accessible by those with Security Access Zulu.

[/spoiler]

Edited by Voodoo Nova

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moonrakerrrrrrr oh wai, wrong saying.....Octopussy.....no wrong again......ah fuck it, just give it to me shaken not stirred ;)

Secret agent viking with a license to pillage reporting for duty!  o7

Moonrakerrrrrrr oh wai, wrong saying.....Octopussy.....no wrong again......ah fuck it, just give it to me shaken not stirred ;)

Secret agent viking with a license to pillage reporting for duty!  o7

Spies and Vikings what a splendid mix we have :awesome: .  Also no matter where I go, no matter what I do I always end up allied to CJ.  We might as well get married. 

Oh I can't believe I missed this. Whereas I have to be nice in the NG thread, MI6 blows so I can be honest and say you're both shit.

And after the way you let The Legion crush that liitle allaince you lead and make you look like a complete fool you would know a lot about being shit.  Nice to see somethings never change.