Kashmiri Resistance Front

WarFlag1copy_zps38d1e0d1.jpg

Upon us all a little rain must fall.

Armpit Platoon, formerly viable purveyors of technology and acquaintances to some in Prototype, are not the alliance they once were.

One of theirs in fact recently saw it fit to declare war on Jason8, rogue-bait that he is. When pressed for an explanation the AP member simply offered that he "thought [Jason8] had gone inactive". We were initially amiable to reparations in the form of a single aid package but he refused. The Military Commander of AP has furthermore thrust his - as well as, by extension, his alliance's - support behind the belligerent. Their prerogative.

Prototype recognizes the state of war initiated by Armpit Platoon, Army of One, and any other micros it may conjure up.

/end micro drama

tl;dr: DICKBUTT DICKBUTT DICKBUTT. Prototype recognizes war with Armpit Platoon, Army of One, and possibly others. /s/ Kashmir

Please Help us Mutual Defense Optional Agression Pact with Army of One,Order of Halsa, and the League of Nations. Protected by the Siberian Tiger Alliance.

This could get interesting. I doubt it though.

Shame -- you guys were friends, but seems like not a whole lotta love lost at this point. Sadly, a communication breakdown has transpired, no quarter will be given, and someone will likely be trampled underfoot. I guess that's the way it's got to be. All of my love to both sides -- hopefully, not too much wearing and tearing on the infra.

i wouldn't say there was a communication breakdown

if the guy had asked to raid jason8 maybe we would have agreed. 

as it is, things got a little cloudy when determining if they wanted peace or war and it seems war was the choice of at least three of them.  the nation slated to pay for their actions bailed on them so I'm guessing things are not well in that house.

I like the flag, but I thought that Jason8 had no problem with people who rogue inactive nations, he used to do it a lot back in time.

He never asked for help. We just volunteered to kick the aggressor's ass.

I always hate to see a small noobish alliance be destroyed. Hope this ends soon.

On one hand, Armpit Platoon has been walking the tightrope since they were founded.  Their founders/gov't went inactive very quickly, their membership raids all over the place without any interaction/understanding of the wider world, and they rejected protection from CoJ based in part on limits to raiding.  An alliance in their position--not just new but literally new to Planet Bob, unconnected, and without an empowered gov--has no business running around raiding anyone, yet they regularly raid alliance or protected targets.  I'm surprised that they haven't been declared upon sooner, maybe it's because CoJ forgot to update our protection cancellation on the wiki.

On the other hand, no one is served by warring AP into oblivion for an indeterminate period.  A good drubbing for a week can effect a good change in AP, a protracted campaign doesn't benefit either Proto or AP.

Looks like you all made an effort to resolve this without war.  Also a respectable recognition of hostilities. Enjoy your war.  :salute:

An alliance in
their position--not just new but literally new to Planet Bob,
unconnected, and without an empowered gov--has no business running
around raiding anyone

This is so true and something I hope they and anyone else in a similar position will take into account for the future.  It's just smart policy.

Edited by White Chocolate

On one hand, Armpit Platoon has been walking the tightrope since they were founded.  Their founders/gov't went inactive very quickly, their membership raids all over the place without any interaction/understanding of the wider world, and they rejected protection from CoJ based in part on limits to raiding.  An alliance in their position--not just new but literally new to Planet Bob, unconnected, and without an empowered gov--has no business running around raiding anyone, yet they regularly raid alliance or protected targets.  I'm surprised that they haven't been declared upon sooner, maybe it's because CoJ forgot to update our protection cancellation on the wiki.

On the other hand, no one is served by warring AP into oblivion for an indeterminate period.  A good drubbing for a week can effect a good change in AP, a protracted campaign doesn't benefit either Proto or AP.

I find myself agreeing with this man. Eerie.