Just when you thought winter was over!!!!

With an ever growing friendship and comraderie between our two alliances, New Polar Order and Invicta hereby move forward together .

Victory at the Winter Games Accords

Article I: Nonaggression
Throwing snowballs at each other, our houses or cars just isn’t a nice thing to do.
Both signatories will hereafter refrain from any form of hostile activity, hereafter defined as military force, internal subversion or espionage of any kind, against the other .

Article II: Conduct
Curling is an event that includes a lot of yelling, but it is always to help the team and always about the game.
Signatories of this pact pledge to show only respect and good will towards each other. While this will prohibit outright verbal hostility in all its forms, it will not restrict healthy debate or productive disagreement.

Article III: Assistance
In this ever growing world of who can build the biggest snowman, it is always good to know that you have friends you can call on when the competition begins.
If either signatory requests assistance in the form of military assistance, economic aid, or political intervention, it is strongly encouraged for the other signatory to provide what help it can, though both parties accept that this is not an obligation.

Article IV: Intelligence
If either of us knows that a winter storm is threatening to close down our festivities, then the only thing to do is to let the other one know to watch the weather channel and listen to the weatherman.
Should vital knowledge of a political or military nature come to the attention of one signatory, they are required to share it with the other.

Article V: Cancellation
If the sun ever comes out and melts the snow to slush and we can no longer build snowmen or throw snowballs, then it will be time to call an end to our glorious games.
It is the hope of both signatories that this pact may last forever, or until the bond it represents grows to the point where an upgrade is merited. Given the uncertainties of the future, however, it is recognized that should any of the above Articles be violated, or should some major irreparable disagreement arise, that this pact maybe canceled after 72 hours notice.

Signed for New Polar Order

Emperor - Dajobo
Regent - EaTeM_uP
Imperial Liaison - Quantum Leap
Minister of Love - Medic32
Minister of Peace - Vindicator
Minister of Plenty - Mompson
Minister of Truth - WarGod0001
Deputy Minister of Love - Guus87
Deputy Minister of Peace - CB Quinn
Deputy Minister of Plenty - Bleeker
Deputy Minister of Truth - Fallen_Fool

Signed for Invicta

rotty, President of Invicta
President Gunn of Acturea, Vice President President of Invicta
Ellis, Chief of Staff, Hail to the Chief
~ Jorost of the Triune Republic, Lord Protector of Invicta
Learz, Minister of Foreign Affairs, I Couldn't Find My Other Sig, I Know I Signed Something With It Recently, I Even Had THE BROHON In It, Oh Well, It Will Turn Up Eventually
~ Killlman4, SOON....
~~ xR1 Fatal Instinct, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
Imperial Sparta, Minister of War
~Contra, Director of Millitary Intelligence, Colonel of Invicta
King Biscuit, Minister of Finance and CFO
PrinceVegeta, Minister of Internal Affairs
~ Jon32492, Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of Invicta, Former member of Polaris