An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

NSO_draft_bod.png

The warnings are all there. Some still choose to ignore.

We made the error of providing leaway and allowing diplomatic means to run their course regarding recent few aid deliveries to Kaskus nations.  Our goodwill and leniency has been mistaken for weakness and lack of resolve. This is most definitely not the case;

A reminder, ALL aid deliveries to Kaskus are to cease.

Onto today, you can rest assured DoorNail and Smurf - no reparations still. DoorNail: the chat was good, certainly your protectors could learn a thing or two from you on how to carry a discussion. However, your manner to get our attention was misguided and not well thought. Perhaps if multiple prior attempts of aid-first-seek-forgiveness-after hadn't taken place in spite of the Pacific intervention, you may have received more due thought - but enough is enough.

For the recent error in judgement, to punctuate a cessation of diplomatic resolve on aid matters, and to make good on an offered invite, New Sith Order adds The Shadow Legacy to the menu.

Soups on.

ita2AXI.jpg

/

Rayvon ~ Emperor
Dilber ~ Dark Lord

KirstenMichelle ~ Sith Lord
JoeStupid ~ Sith Lord

Additionally, if anyone else wishes to attempt to negotiate with us on Kaskus' part, with or without Kaskus' blessings - you best save your breath and my nerves. Resolution will not be met without proper Kaskus government members speaking with us. Further such attempts will not be entertained save for my own amusement.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is PPO still protecting these guys?

Kaskus is their protectors, even if PPO is protecting them as well I don't think they would mind us wrecking them for pulling this stunt.

Enough is enough, onward to victory.

o/ NSO

well now what am I to do with this aid I was going to send to Kaskus?  Can I send to NSO instead?

If Kaskus wishes to declare war on you because you send us aid, then that's fine! :smug:

So nvm the fact that you contacted me to step in in the TSL matter. Nvm that doornail cancelled all aid sent that was not already accepted as a sign of goodwill. Nvm that there was a willingness to work with you guys even though the impression was that allies could aid allies (that got cleared up easily enough, though the confusion came during the debate over NEW sending aid rather than an official treaty partner.)

Now add that to the fact I resolved this same day/next day of your pm and that brings us to the issue that talking to resolve the issues were fast about to end.

So instead of realizing that the issue got resolved quite simply due to the one misunderstanding that was cleared up almost instantly, you decide to attack TSL to place pressure on Kaskus?

Thanks for providing me a few head achy nights by attacking my protectorate after seeking my help in stopping the problem Rayvon

Kaskus is their protectors, even if PPO is protecting them as well I don't think they would mind us wrecking them for pulling this stunt.

Enough is enough, onward to victory.

o/ NSO

Considering as I went out of my way to resolve this, that's not likely

Then maybe let this be a lesson to you not to take on protectorates with dumb fuck leaders.  Aiding alliances at war is always an act of war, whether you're allies or not.  Whether you view it as such at the time depends on whether you're capable of doing anything about it.

It's bad enough when it's tech deals nevermind when you send that financial aid with tech and soldiers.

We haven't refused or avoided term discussions.  :popcorn:

Actually, you have. Ask anyone that knows me, if they believe that I got involved to taunt/instigate. You wont find anyone that's honest saying that. Yes I sent aid and to people that look in from the outside of this will obviously think that, but that wasn't my intentions at all. You know that Rayvon, so why are you telling a lie?

I said I would not air or share our private conversation, but that was assuming you'd be truthfull about it. Yes, I'm wise enough to save the entire conversation, would you like for me to provide proof that you've lied?

Our concerns are obvious, you're at war with our protector alliance and technically that means you are at war with TSL, just like if we were the protector alliance and Kaskus was the protectee alliance. Aiding allies that you are directly tied to is not a violation of yours or anyone elses DoW. Kaskus is actually more than just regular allies, they're our protector, our sheild and our friends. They stepped forward and assisted us with aid when we really needed it the most, without asking for it back or demanding anything in return. They didn't require anything of us and have left us alone to do our own thing, which is what we wanted and if it wasn't for tyrannical alliances with tyrannical leaders like you and GOONS, we wouldn't need a protector at all.

I do appreciate the DoW, but unfortunatly you're going to regret giving me a soapbox to stand on out here, if not already. :)

Due to that last plethora of outstanding lulz with GOONS, I learned that some alliances only respond to force and now that we've exchanged several PM's over the last several days, I was correct in assuming you'd be the same way. The aid was intended to get your attention and it worked perfectly, you responded almost immediately. Notice the date of aid sent and the date of this DoW, do you expect anyone to believe that you waited so many days to confront us over it? A "violation" that has obviously dishonored you and others enough to start military actions.

If I wanted to war with you I would have declared, as I am certainly not afraid to hit that big mean'old scary declare war button. I could've sent the aid secret and you probably wouldn't have found out about it for awhile. Don't you remember me saying that I was here to help find a solution to end this trainwreck of a war? Yes, it is a trainwreck and has anyone in their right mind willingly thrown themselves into such a catastrophe, to put themselves and their alliance in harms way? Well, there may be a couple people, but that's not normal operating procedure.

What I realized after those several messages with you, was that you were unwilling to bend on anything that you have in your mind as a conclusion to the war, I even suggested the idea of a "no badmouthing on the OWF" agreement between NSO and Kaskus for a period of time and you wouldn't have no part of it and flat out refused, not even your own version of it. Do you need to see proof of that too?

It is a fact that I got involved to help clean up this trainwreck, to help with the discussion between leadership of this war, that had stalled, you said yourself that Kaskus hadn't spoken to you in a month. Add in the fact that our protector alliance is currently not capable of protecting TSL and one can understand the desire to assist in seeing that this conflict come to a satifacotry result for all involved asap.

I know I voiced my opinion with some truth mixed into my last PM to you and as we can all see now, you didn't like it. So here we are, in a bigger trainwreck than it was before. If anyone has any ideas on how to come to a conclusion to the end of this war, I'm all ears as I can't speak to those that I now know, can't be trusted to honestly want an end to this conflict.