War from Deinos

[center]

Doomhouse saw the true face of Cybernations and chose to become a reflection, a parody of it. No one else saw the joke, that's why they were lonely. Heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says "But, doctor...I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains. Fade to black.

[i]--ronch--[/i]

Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This game is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father or Doitzel. Decent men who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead they followed the droppings of lechers and communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.

Soon there will be war. Millions will burn. Millions will perish in sickness and misery. Why does one death matter against so many? Because there is good and there is evil, and evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I shall not compromise in this. But there are so many deserving of retribution ... and there is so little time.

[i]--hurm--[/i]

This game is dying of rabies. Is the best I can do to wipe random flecks of foam away from its mouth?

[spoiler]

Pursuant to seven years of Cybernations convention, Deinos does hereby publicly announce to the world via the OWF its intent to declare war on the following alliance in the defence of our allies, the Viridian Entente, as part of the greater Coalition of Cool Guys Who Have Sex With Lots of Hot Women: New Pacific Order.

Signed this day for Deinos,

New Frontier, Tyrant King
Dera, Utahraptor Prince

[/spoiler]

[/center]

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This amuses me to no end. Equilibrium gets criticized for attacking without DoWs, even though a blanket DoW is rather clear and should be fairly understandable even by the most mentally inept Non Grata and Mushroom Kingdom members. But hey, Deinos wars and then posts a DoW. How awesome is that! Not to mention a third of you are in peace mode, so it was fairly pointless to even post a DoW in the first place.

This amuses me to no end. Equilibrium gets criticized for attacking without DoWs, even though a blanket DoW is rather clear and should be fairly understandable even by the most mentally inept Non Grata and Mushroom Kingdom members. But hey, Deinos wars and then posts a DoW. How awesome is that! Not to mention a third of you are in peace mode, so it was fairly pointless to even post a DoW in the first place.

I...

What?

That wasn't even a coherent statement broheim.

Can't say Im a huge fan of the target pick, but such decisions are not mine. And for those who plan to say "But Rush, you have no problem hitting allies of allies..." You are right, I dont, when it serves what I perceive to be a useful purpose. I just dont feel throwing an ally of mine against another ally of mine, on what is literally the strongest front our coalition has, serves much purpose... either for PR or practical reasons. All of that being said, I wish you both to fight well. *sigh*

You should explain it to your coalition leadership then, they seem to be having a tough time with it.

Also, no TLR members below the rank of Rush may post in this thread.

That means you J!

Edited by Devilyn Caster

ITP another mouth breather from the other side acts like nobody ever jumped the gun in the history of CN wars... and acts like it is something that people should express outrage over.

You should explain it to your coalition leadership then, they seem to be having a tough time with it.

Also, no TLR members below the rank of Rush may post in this thread.

That means you J!

Too late. Already posted! 

Regardless, best wishes to the NPO. 

and those ones too I suppose just not as much as the wishes to NPO.