Operasi Celurit

Thom98

[center]
[img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj79/cybernationsart/DB4DNEWflag-1.jpg[/img][/center]

[i]"Once again the mighty trumpets of war have sounded, the echo reaching the far ends of the planet, summonsing those who shall answer the call to battle. Brave and honorable soldiers rise and give thanks for this day of feasting, not upon bread and whine, but upon the very blood their enemies."[/i]

Last evening most of us witnessed as a few alliances announced before the world their Declaration of War in defense of tyranny by launching a military strike on NATO and Anarchy Inc, Being the fine, outstanding good samaritans that we are, soldiers of peace and prosperity helping old people cross the road and donating our kidneys and such, we knew right off the bat that we absolutely had no choice but to stand up and do something to combat this injustice.

So we laced up our combat boots, affixed the bayonets, grabb our rucksacks and headed out to pillage, plunder, start fires, terrorize civilians, blow stuff up, and commit some good old fashion tyrannicide.

In the defense and on behalf of the Equilibrium Coalition, the alliances of Nusantara Elite Warriors and Death Before Dishonor declare war on The International. Nusantara Operasi Celurit has been commenced.

[i]"He which hath no stomach to this fight, Let him depart; his passport shall be made"- WS[/i]

Signed:

Nusantara Elite Warrior

Death Before Dishonor

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358827678' post='3082867']
itt NEW hits their former treaty partner.
[/quote]

shouldnt have pulled a Karma .
Shouldnt have pulled a Karma especially on the losing side.
INT screwed up it happens had it coming rant rant loving this

Should be entertaining.

In other news, I can't help noticing several of you fine fellas sporting animated signature images purporting to illustrate ODN asking to be called "NATO." This is nonsense on several levels and is ineffective in conveying the message you wish to spread. I recommend you urge your propaganda department to acquire a comma and learn its proper point of insertion.