Mushroom Kingdom Declaration

Another January, another war. This particular war has been coming for a while now, and the Mushroom Kingdom hasn't been blind to that fact.

Today, the Mushroom Kingdom finds itself with our allies and dear friends in Umbrella enveloped in war with the combined forces of TIO, IRON, NATO, the NPO, and AI. The validity of their CB can be debated indefinitely, but ultimately, that is of little concern to us. At the end of the day, an ally of ours has been attacked. We will do what we have always done and come to their defense.

It seems only fitting that the last war to provide us with an actual challenge occurred three years ago to this day. In that war, the Mushroom Kingdom and our close allies in The Order of the Paradox fought each other to ZI and back, and developed mutual respect and a powerful friendship along the way. Tonight, we enter into the fray with our Paradoxian brothers at our side, ready to face down anything that comes our way.

Pursuant to the Doom House Accords, the Mushroom Kingdom hereby declares war on Anarchy Inc.  

We also declare war on The Grand Lodge of Freemasons.

/s/
King: Archon
Crown Prince: Infinite Citadel
Prince: Azaghul

Lord High Treasurer: King Brandon
Lord High Vanguard: ArneS
Lord High Director: Gairyuki
Enclave: rsoxbronco1, Quiz, Teh 1337 Guy

Edited by infinite citadel

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/EbgwX.png[/img][/center]
Bism' Allarchon al rahma..... you know what? $%&@ it.

Ladies, gentlemen, !@#$posters, fellow Mushlims -

I come to you today a changed man. My God is gone from this world. Our God is departed. Allarchon has left this world to join GunhammaD in the life beyond Bob. Whilst in prayer in the Great Masjid of al Owabie, a presence came up from behind me. He grabbed me around the waist and whispered in my ear, "Tamerlane, I must depart and join the World Beyond. " The softness of his voice and the tenderness of his touch gave it all away, it was Allarchon. I turned, to the nothingness that was behind me and said, "How can you leave us at a time like this?" His response, " Well, I forgot my password and I can't be bothered to create a new nation".

"Whatever shall we Mushlims do now?"

Allarchon answered, "Endure. Though I, your God, shall be gone from this world My Word, my legacy, and your brotherhood live on. I leave you with but one command: seek not to convert the infidel, destroy him. My legacy l"

I begged him to stay but he was gone. As I departed the Masjid, not knowing what to tell my fellow brethren, I gazed upon the setting sun. My emissary, TBRaiders returned with news from the GOONish Isles and the great city of Umbrella, he brought tidings of war. Crusaders from a distant land were marching towards Muslim lands and the lands of our political compatriots. They meant to destroy the world of Mushlam. We must destroy the infidel invader. I then remembered a lost scripture much scorned and little understood that was left by the Prophet GunhammaD, the Book of Doomhouse. The Book of Doomhouse is considered heretical in many circles of Mushlam as it prophesies a day when Allarchon leaves the world and conflict covers the planet. In the book, a coalition of forces, called Doomhouse, band together against a numerically superior enemy and strikes them down, salting the earth in the process, leaving Planet Bob a smoldering ruin.

By the time I had finished the book, it was twilight. I knew I must bring the news that this prophecy had come true, knowing the turmoil it would cause amongst my brothers.

The world had gone dark in the East and there was an electricity to the air, something exciting was occurring. The call to prayer began ringing out from Princess Peaches Castle and the lands beyond. I knew here and throughout Bob faithful Mushlims were rushing to the masjids that have multiplied over the years since Allarchon's banners were raised across Planet Bob. I retired inside to prepare my sermon.

As the Mushlims gathered in The Great Mosque of Al Owabie, I began:

"A specter is rising over planet Bob! Our DOOM has come and we shall meet it and rejoice!"

A spectator in the crowd shouted to me, "What has happened?!"

I responded,

"Behold! The events foretold in the Book of Doomhouse have come to pass!" I raised the book over my head and continued, "Allarchon has departed from our midst. The specter I speak of is that of Doomhouse! Yes, verily the words of our Prophet have come true. Gaze upon our new cause for it is written within this book. None of you can deny it, for it is our power! We sought to convert the world but our cause is lost. "

The spectator responded, "Why!? Where has our Lord gone?"

I knew I could not tell him the exact words of Allarchon for this simpleton wouldn't understand why his God would no longer interfere in the world of man. I told him and the rest of the congregation, "Allarchon has gone from this world but he is not gone from our hearts, his words and teachings remain. Our glorious Jihad to transform the world has failed. We cannot convert the dogs who have no light in their hearts. We can only destroy them. "

Doubting me, he asked, "how?"

" By joining those within our ranks who are not Mushlims, those whose hospitality and protection we have enjoyed. Together, we are simply better than the rest, in every sense of the word. Our nations are better built. Our military knowledge, unchallenged. Our allies, the best. Our leaders, cunning and determined. Though we may be outnumbered in this conflict, the wreckage that we will cause will leave this world in ruins. "

There was a general unease in the audience... It felt like an eternity until Ahmad Avidesoo al Musri stood up and shouted, "Allarchonu Akbar! Mout al kafiroon! Mout al fadooloon!"

The crowd took up the cry. They repeated it, some with tears in their eyes. I then knew, every last man woman and child in this crowd was ready to join the mujahideen and ride out against our foe.

The words I speak today are true and having said my piece, I will leave you all with the following...

[b][i]In accordance with the "Mushqaeda, can you please stop causing problems Gov has to clean up?" Accords, we declare on the infidel nations that make up Anarchy Inc that have declared themselves against God and against our Doomhouse brothers in Umbrella. Do not expect a surrender from us. We're 3-0, !@#$%*es and none of us plan on stopping now. Your Doom has arrived. [/i][/b]

Allarchonu Akbar!

Signed,
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7Gd17yx.png[/img]

Edited by tamerlane

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/5mF2r.png[/img][/center]

This planet has never been welcoming. It's a wonder so many still inhabit the place. I can change that. We can change that. Tonight it begins, complete and total vanquishing of the global enemy. How did we get here? I'll tell you.

It began when I entered the domain of the Mushroom Kingdom. The shrooms were able to operate as a whole, but there was a need for true power. It was not long before Allarchon went inactive and factions began to form. The Kommune, Mushreich, Southern Delegation, Old Fine Gentlemen, and the greatest of all, Mushqaeda. I was a young Mushlim full of ambition. Our prophet GunhammaD took us under his wing and showed us the way of Allarchon.

Together we approached glory as weaklings such as the Old Fine Gentlemen faded into inactivity. The Kommune weren't much of a power either as they quickly folded under the pressure of our jihad. I had heard of unworthy shrooms before but this was something of the likes of BAPS and Valhalla.

The Mushreich claimed a rich history in the kingdom but they had no will to face the forces of Mushqaeda. They too were quickly disposed of. One local enemy remained.

Before these factions had formed I had a few people I considered friends. But they did not see what Allarchon gave us and they departed to the Southern Delegation to take part in slavery and incestual activities. Although they boasted respectable numbers, even they fell to our superior power. But my duties as a jihadist were just beginning.

And that brings us back to tonight. Mushqaeda has found brothers in DoomHouse and TOP. Allarchon has departed but we have learned much from the teachings of GunhammaD. Our power has grown exponentially since the early days of factions and we have conquered those around us. Today we face DOOM and will wreak havoc upon those who wish to bring us down. Today we take on the forces of AI on our path to global supremacy. Today we show the world what it means to be a Mushlim.

In the words of our prophet GunhammaD
"May Allarchon have mercy on your souls, for we shall have none"

Allarchonu Ackbar! [img]http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/Smileys/kickass/smugladen.png[/img]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/hRXb2.gif[/img][/center]
[center][i]The Book of Caliph Owndi-Youseff[/i][/center]

It was a cold night, not unlike most... the moonlight crept through Masjid al-TOP as Caliph Owndi-Youseff sat at his desk pondering over his financing books... "so many dongs to distribute, yet not enough mujihadin to receive it." It had been 10 years since he received his blessed vision from Allaharchon. Even on this very cold night he could still hear his lukewarm voice filling his ears with his holiest edict.

"My son, you must construct me a grand mosque in the lands of TOP. One that will be unmatched in grandeur or beauty"
"But father, am I not better served here? TOP is a land is infested by the Kommune swine"
"Fear not my son, for Gunhammad shall protect you and cast aside the swine that influence that place."
"B-but father, how shall I converse with my brothers... I will be a lone Mushlim in a land of foreigners."
"Fear not my son, for no weapon shall prosper against the Mushlim people; for you are the Princes of this world sent to rule in my bidding."

It had been years since Caliph Owndi-Youseff had departed from his homelands and entered a world untouched by the holy hands of his blessed savior, Allarchon. Many years of struggle would be held against the vile Kommune whom had infiltrated and sought to rule TOP. But through it all, as was foretold by Allaharchon, the lone mushlim rose to build the Masjid al-TOP and the enemies whom sought to slaughter the Mushlims would be crushed.

Countless summers passed until one day the realization that Owndi-Youseff had accomplished his lord Allarchon's bidding "finally, I might rest." he thought, believing his work to be done and his rewards in heaven all but secured, he slept. Until the voice of the prophet once more rang through his ears and his dreams filled with visions of Mushlim brothers under mortal peril, his grand mosque aflame, and the dogs of old wives tales chanting in foul tongues "we did not die." and "know fear"... he awoke, in a great sweat and wandered to his study room to ponder the dream when suddenly a comforting voice once more rang though his halls.

"My son, you have seen a vision of things that have yet to transpire; a terrible sight, our Armageddon. You must raise the banner of the Mujahadin against the vile dogs that inhabit this world... only through our triumph, may this vision be averted."
"But father, where am I to begin?"
"Look to your brothers in the west. A city of Mushlims unrivaled in technology and knowledge... ride at once, they are in danger."
"But father, how will we triumph against such a vast foe?"
"Fear not my son, the warriors of the Mujahadin will ascend from every plateau of the world for this battle... and the Mushlim Princes shall triumph, for no weapons formed against the righteous disciples of Allarchon shall prosper."

The apostates and atheists who offend our God cannot be forgiven. They must be killed. We shall destroy the infidels because they have no faith and because Allarchon wills it.

Allarchonu Akbar!