A CRAPpy Avalanche

[quote]
[center][size=6][b]The Brown Snow Pact [/b][/size][/center]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/2M0JEI2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ojIh4.png[/img][/center]
[b]Preamble:[/b]

The alliances of Avalanche and The Coalition of Royal Allied Powers (CRAP) enter into this pact to show the strong and growing bonds of friendship.

[b]Article I- Sovereignty[/b]

Both signatories recognize the right of the other signatory to exclusively exercise authority in all aspects of its own internal domain. No action may be taken to undermine the sovereignty of either alliance.

[b]Article II- Peace and Intelligence [/b]

Both signatories hereby agree to peace as long as this treaty is in effect. Neither will attack the other whether it be directly, or in the form of aid (monetary or otherwise) to the enemy(s) of either signatory. Both signatories are to pass on information that could be vital to the other one in a timely fashion via established channels.

[b]Article III- Optional Defense [/b]

Both signatories are highly encouraged, but not required to defend the other should they come under attack.

[b]Article IV- Optional Aggression [/b]

Neither signatory is required to join or assist in a conflict started by the other, but should they request to join they will be allowed to participate.

[b]Article V - Cancellation [/b]

Should either signatory feel they want to withdraw from this pact they must alert the other party 72 hours in advance. The pact remains in effect until that 72 hour time period expires

Signed for CRAP

[i]~constapatedape, Triumvir
~Chuck Normis ~ Frounder/Triumvir of CRAP; aka Almighty Lord Buddha
~Raistandantilus - Triumvir, Pope, Master of Disguise
~Darthboy155, MoF, Master of the bills.
~Lawno, MoIA, Token Aussie of the internet.
~Champcardon of Rudostan, Chancellor of the Coalition of Royal Allied Powers[/i]

Signed for Avalanche

[i]Alpine Patroller - Sir Exodus
Nordic Patroller - Melchizedek
Mountain Host - Minion Rouse
Auxiliary Patrollers -
Nitropenta - Development and Aid
Don Supremo - Recruiting[/i]
[/quote]

B-)

No... you don't eat Brown Snow.... You DO make Heavy,Cold and Crystallized Lethal dark projectiles capable of cutting short the breathing off your enemies with it...! :lol1::rolleyes::laugh:

o/ C.R.A.P. !!!

o/ AVALANCHE !!!

Congrats to Avalanche & CRAP on this.

[size=2]Clarification on the last sentence: By "CRAP on this", I don't mean crap on the treaty..I mean congratulating CRAP on the treaty with Avalanche[/size] :wacko:

Brown Snow? lol

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kKpJRdXfZuA/TAMAlYNmVFI/AAAAAAAAH-4/CJ_BpFDLmO8/s1600/churchill-polar-bear-poop.jpg[/img]