Imperial Decree

Brehon

[center][img]http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j428/NPOtags/Standards/ImperialFlag.png[/img][/center]

[center][b][color=red][size=5]Declaration of War[/size][/color][/b][/center]

I have been fully supportive of my brothers and sisters at the New Sith Order as they wage their just war against Kaskus after showing tremendous patience with an alliance that did not prove itself worthy of it.

The actions of Kaskus were rather unique in drawing condemnation from across the world, regardless of political affiliation. It cannot be claimed that they are making a stand as the "little man" against oppression. So, when a non-allied party decides to intervene in that conflict by aidbombing them, it is clear that they are neither trying to correct an injustice nor trying to defend an ally. Attempts to contact this party in order to resolve the situation were met with a notable lack of concern for their actions and made it clear that their desire was only to stir the pot.

This aidbombing of Kaskus is a deliberate and hostile attempt to manipulate the situation and play "games" with our ally for some greater purpose. And we won't stand for that.

Effective immediately, the New Pacific Order declares itself in a state of war with Kaskus in support of the New Sith Order. We do this [b]not[/b] because we feel our allies are incapable of militarily containing Kaskus, but in order to ensure no further outside interference in this conflict.

Therefore, from this moment onwards, any further attempts to meddle in such a manner - namely, any further aid sent to Kaskus - will be seen as an act of war against the New Pacific Order.

May admin have mercy on your souls, for the we shall have none.

[i][b]Brehon,[/b]
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Sword of the Order

[b]Mary the Fantabulous,[/b]
Acting Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order
Dragon of the Order

[b]Gandroff,[/b]
Imperial Officer of Military Affairs of the New Pacific Order
Shield of the Order[/i]

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply