DON'T REAPER YOU'LL GET VIRIDIA

DON'T REAPER, YOU'LL GET VIRIDIA!!!!!!!

[b]Preamble[/b]

The Order of the Reaper and The Viridian Entente, in recognition of their friendship and mutual interest, hereby enter this agreement to cement our camaraderie and provide for the defense and prosperity of one another.

[b]Article I- Sovereignty[/b]

Each signatory formally recognizes the right of each alliance to exercise ultimate internal authority of their respective alliances.

[b]Article II- Camaraderie[/b]

The memberships of each signatory commit to remain civil towards each other at all times, particularly in public channels, but also in private. The signatory alliances and their member states will treat each other with as much respect and decency as they would their own. Healthy debate, constructive criticism are to be encouraged, but both parties are expected to show tact and consideration by going through appropriate channels when addressing concerns.

[b]Article III- Non-Aggression[/b]

No member of either signatory may participate in, support or condone military action against a member within the corresponding signatory. If such an incident does happen, the signatories will do what is necessary to ensure that the situation is settled amicably.

[b]Article IV- Espionage and Information[/b]

Both signed alliances agree under no circumstances shall either signatory alliance engage in espionage against the other. The signatories agree to share information that they come across that pertains to the other alliance with the other signatory.

[b]Article V- Military and Financial Assistance[/b]

[b]a.[/b] Should either signatory become the victim of a unprovoked external aggression, or internal subversion, the corresponding signatory is encouraged, but not obligated to provide assistance, through either military or financial means. possible, including but not limited to military and financial means. Although assistance is not obligated, justifiable reasoning must be provided for inaction.

[b]b.[/b] Should either signatory initiate conflict or engage in warfare by reason of outside obligation, the corresponding signatory is strongly encouraged, but not obligated, to provide whatever assistance it deems appropriate. The signatories shall share all information pertinent to said war.

[b]Article VI- Amendments[/b]

Any amendments to this treaty must be first discussed and agreed upon by the appropriate government officials of each party, and undergo the appropriate processes.

[b]Article VII- Withdrawal[/b]

Termination of this pact requires a 72 hours notice. This notice is required to be given firstly via private channels. The grace period may be truncated by mutual agreement of the signatories.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7p4Sc.gif[/IMG]

For the Viridian Entente:
[I]Goldie[/I], Lord of the Entente
[I]WarriorConcept[/I], Duke of the Entente
[I]Deviousfairie[/I], Secretary of State
[I]Supreme142[/I], Secretary of Defense
[I]Baltus[/I], Secretary of the Interior
[I]Ging[/I], Secretary of Economics

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2wh1c0n.jpg[/IMG]
For The Order of The Reaper:

S1 - Bassman
S2 - Hormones74
S3 - King Tower

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1357704799' post='3073041']
Flags on the bottom of a treaty? Clearly not real.

Congrats to our allies in TOoTR and our friends in Viridia. A very nice grouping.
[/quote]
Its an optional flag placement treaty, plus the Viridia infection is already infecting my eyesight.

Poor VE, after all their effort to become a power player in cyberverse, see their role be reduced to be just another pawn in MK game, an alliance who despises them. I'd pity VE if I wasn't laughing, karma at their best.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357711694' post='3073116']
Poor VE, after all their effort to become a power player in cyberverse, see their role be reduced to be just another pawn in MK game, an alliance who despises them. I'd pity VE if I wasn't laughing, karma at their best.
[/quote]
You know nothing. Besides, trolling is bad for your health. This isn't about MK, its about a social disease similiar to cooties.

[/quote]
Truly a wise prophet walks amongst us.

I sincerely believe this will be the begining of a fruitful relationship.

[/quote]

Hello D34th, good to see you're still at it. I started to write up something more lengthy in reply to you, but I realized that at this point we have made it very, very clear, through both words and actions on many occasions, that what you said will never be the case. Everyone knows what we are and what we aren't, whether they like us or hate us, and fact of the matter is you're more likely to be an MK pawn at this point then we are.

You know that though, you just like to say assorted things in the Alliance Announcments section.

Edited by Il Impero Romano