Announcement from the North Star Federation

Flag_of_NSF.png

Greetings people of bob! We here at the North Star Federation have worked tirelessly to get everything up and running these past couple months and we finally feel we are ready to stand on our own 2 feet. I’d like to thank our bros at The Dark Templar for protecting us; the creation of this alliance could not have been possible if it was not for them. Now we look towards bigger and brighter things, we will continue with our noob hoarding until we have built up our grand army. Be Afraid, be very afraid. Anyways I’m very pleased to announce the brand new 2013 Honda Accords.

The Honda Accord is an Optional Agression-Optional Defence Pact between the Dark Templar and the North Star Federation

Article I. Each alliance is to remain independent and sovereign, and will not be governed in any way, shape or form by the other signatory.

Article III. In the event that either signatory of this treaty should be attacked, the other signatory, retains the option to assist both militarily and financially. However this does not mean that assistance will come as any signatory can deny the request of military aid.

Article III. In the event that either signatory of this treaty should be attacked, the other signatory is morally bound to militarily assist them, however this does not mean that assistance will come as any signatory can deny the request of military aid.

Article IV. This is an optional aggression, both signatories understand its meaning. 

Article V. Should either signatory require financial assistance during a conflict the other signatory retains the option to provide such assistance.

Article VI. Both signatories agree to not aid or endorse the actions of any other alliances that have been considered to have perpetrated acts of war or espionage against the other. Diplomatic resolutions to situations or conflicts are to be sought before any military action is executed.

Article VI. This treaty may be terminated at whatever time, for any valid reason. This must be first stated privately, in which this treaty will remain active for 48 hours, until a public announcement will be made, and this treaty will officially be null, void, and non-existent.

Signed For The Dark Templar,
Trium:
Bob
Supa_Troop3r
Titan

Signed for the North Star Federation
Crv24, Emperor
Jaybooker, Imperial Guard of External Affairs

I would also to announce that we have officially moved forums, our new home is located at [url="http://ns-federation.net"]http://ns-federation.net[/url]

This also serves as a warning to GATO that they have 1 week to get off brown or we attack. We would like to thank everyone that has helped us succeed and befriended us, we hope to build on these new friendships and create more for a long time to come.

Strength and Determination Forever!
o/ The Federation

Edited by Masterchief777

[quote name='Masterchief777' timestamp='1357513710' post='3072155']
... [s]This also serves as a warning to GATO that they have 1 week to get off brown or we attack.[/s] ...
[/quote]
An Official Announcement will soon be made available to appropriately address these implications of impending aggression.

In the meanwhile, members of GATO are asked to exercise restraint.

Finally ready for the big time!
I've watched the North Star Federation blossom, and really get their stuff together.

Most declarations aren't really worth posting, but I see this alliance being worth the space.
Good luck o/

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1357520836' post='3072207']
The Honda Accords already exist, unfortunately.

Good luck with your future, nice to see new alliances step up their game.
[/quote]

Don't mind Garion.

Just make it specific to get around his legalism.

You could make it...

The Honda Accord Accords