[center]
[font=Helvetica][size=3][img]http://cloud.ikilledtheinter.net/LkUU/to%20hell%20with%20kronos!.png[/img][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3]Hello ladies & gentlemen,[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3]Most of you probably do not know me, as I avoid this place like the plague and generally dislike a majority of you. If you do know me, it's either because of my graphics, or my government positions in The Order of Halsa (ok, welp), The Dark Templar, Kronos, & Umbrella. You may know me because I've raided you in the past, or perhaps simply because I am attacking you right now.[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3]Which brings me to the point of this post.[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][b]The what[/b][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3]I am attacking three nations residing on the AI alliance affiliation. Sleep tight, AI, we'll be sharing a bed for a period of time. Rest easily, this is no outcry of hate (Except for Lazarus, I genuinely have always disliked you), I hold minor to mild respect to a few of you from my Valhalla time. I might as well throw this out there: the only peace talks will result from haikus. If it's not in the form of a haiku, it won't be considered. Even in haiku form, it probably still won't be considered.[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3]Now that we've covered the [i]what[/i], let me cover the [i]why[/i]:[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][b][i]This [ooc etc] game [/ooc etc] sucks.[/i][/b] You, as a collective hole of Bob, have not naturally come to an end-game, so I'm bringing forward my own. I am attacking you and and leaving this world after doing so. I've been here since the start of 2007, and by some complex mathematical equations, it can be calculated that I've been playing this godawful thing for approximately six years longer than I should have.[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][b]The Unimportant Plug:[/b][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3]I'm not going to go through the whole shootout shenanigans that most quitters list out, instead, you know who you are. Whether we've had a nice conversation, raided nations together, or even smacked our e-penises against each other's faces, it's probable that I've gotten some enjoyment out of it. I'll still be around IRC and various forums for interaction with y'all. A few of you have helped me out through various real life situations, and as a whole, my experience here has had a positive impact in shaping who I am, and even helping me out with the start of a (successful!) career as a graphic designer. You'd never tie my original GPA graphics with what I can do now, and it's really CN that motivated me to start out and helped me further my skills. I won't miss you, but I can thank you.[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][b]The End:[/b][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3]With much love from Kronos to AI,[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3]Farewell,[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3]& Goodbye,[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3]Puppets[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][img]http://cloud.ikilledtheinter.net/LlEP/kronos.png[/img][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3]PS, Lazarus! I made this for you.[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][img]http://cloud.ikilledtheinter.net/LkJZ/kronosnuke.JPG[/img][/size][/font][/center]

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1356417044' post='3067780']
OOC: Oh look, what an original way to quit a game you no longer care about... :facepalm:

Screwed with the wrong cowboys, son. Bye.
[/quote]

There were no right or wrong cowboys to screw with for this adventure, being that I don't care what happens to my nation. I have no doubt that it will get pummelled to the ground, and when the 5.5 billion in my warchest gets depleted from rebuying infra, tech, etc and going at it again my nation will delete. Yours, and a few other AI nations, however, will not, and will resume existence at a much diminished set of levels. Thus is life.

[quote name='Master Hakai' timestamp='1356417255' post='3067782']
I remember you for some reason but all I remember is thinking the 9 is awfully out of place and wondering why it is where it is.

Have fun doing an interesting thing before moving on with your [ooc]life[/ooc].
[/quote]

I believe you remember me from \m/ back whenever that was a thing.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1356420346' post='3067792']
Yay! We got a mega rogue! Don't delete before you have a chance to play with the mid tier! This is so exciting! Good luck on your way out o/
[/quote]
You are now and have always been a dolt, keep cheering the prospect of having a new hole torn in your mid tier.