DB4D and SUN Doomsday announcement

[center][img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj79/cybernationsart/DB4D-SUN_zps781f68d3.png[/img][/center]

December 21, 2012 has arrived, the planet's poles are shifting, and the masses are liberally applying SPF 2000000 sunblock to protect against deadly solar rays while the reversal of gravity causes them to plummet helplessly into outer-space. In the midst of the pre-apocalyptic chaos and pandemonium, two yellow alliances are taking the first step toward a long friendship and signing the following document.

[center][size=5][b]-The Doomsday Document-[/b][/size]

[img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj79/cybernationsart/doomsday-1-1.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Preamble-[/b]
Death Before Dishonor and The State of Unified Nations hereby acknowledge their friendship and shared values by this treaty of Peace, Intelligence, and Aid. The State of Unified Nations and Death Before Dishonor commit to mutual respect, to support each other’s sovereignty and to peaceful relations.

[b]Article I: Peace:[/b]
Signatories agree to honor peaceful and friendly relations with each other. Neither party shall aid or support enemies of the other. Neither party shall conduct espionage, threaten, or engage in open warfare with the other. Both parties agree to maintain the highest-level of mutual respect towards each other in all public dealings and will not make or support negative or provocative comments or actions.

[b]Article II: Intelligence:[/b]
Each party agrees to share information important to the welfare of the other. Concealing or falsifying information shall void this treaty.

[b]Article III: Aid:[/b]
This treaty strongly encourages both signatories to provide aid and assistance to each other when requested.

[b]Article IV: Cancellation:[/b]
This treaty expires after a 72-hour period of notification of cancellation. Each party agrees to conduct a cancellation in an honorable fashion.

[b]Signed for DB4D:[/b]
Aryan83- Supreme Commander
Erixxxx- Supreme Regent
Wifey- Co-Minister of Foreign Affairs
Mankiller- Co-Minister of Foreign Affairs
MrAstro34- Minister of Internal Affairs
the reaper- Minister of War and Defense

[b]Signed for SUN:[/b]
King James II- Emperor
Fen Dorbek- Imperial Minister
CybernationFreak-Minister of Internal Affairs
Malibu Ranger- Minister of Economics
Prime Minister Ulrek- Minister of Defense
Kharturr-Minister of Foreign Affairs
PSpiz- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs

[center][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY[/url][/center]

Edited by Land of True Israel

On behalf of SUN, we are all very excited by the promise this treaty holds for the growth of stronger and closer friendships between us and the members of the honorable and respectable Death Before Dishonor.

On a personal note, I am glad that two of the finest people I have met in the last two years and have grown to call close friends, I can also now call close allies.

Cheers to the great and honorable things that will come forth from this agreement.

o/ SUN
o/ DB4D

Together, in peace and friendship, until the end of the world!

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1356316163' post='3067503']
Congrats to both our allies. :)
[/quote]

WAIT!
What??
Invicta?

Is there time yet to change my vote?

Oh well `tis the season and all that, I guess I'll let it go.

Now it's time to say, yay us and them.

yay us and them