An MW/UCoN Announcement: Partners-in-Crime Treaty

[center][img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n32/shelby_rain/mwuconflags.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/jg45042/mdoap1.jpg[/img][/center]

Preamble

Mortal Wombat (MW) and the United Coalition of Nations (UCoN), are celebrating the holiday season by agreeing to an MDoAP Treaty.

I. Sovereignty

MW and UcoN will remain separate, sovereign alliances.

II.Intelligence

Each alliance agrees to share any and all information that would have negative consequences on the other.

III. Mutual Defense

-Both MW and UCoN will aggressively defend each other in the event of an aggressive attack. The partners also agree to provide financial assistance, as well as access to technology or any other tool that might be helpful in supporting the other.

IV. Optional Aggression

-If one alliance enters into an aggressive war, the other may choose, at any time, to voluntarily assist the other alliance at any time militarily, financially, or politically

V. Non-Chaining

Should MW and UCoN be declared on for their activation of an outside treaty the defense clause of this treaty becomes optional.

VI. Cancelation/Upgrading

-Should MW or UCoN want to withdraw from this treaty, they must give a 72 hour notice.

-After notice of cancellation, the treaty will remain in effect for the duration of those 72 hours. Thereafter, the treaty will be null and void.

Signed for MW:

[b]Empress Kiley - Goddess of Chaos Realm[/b]
[b]Edward Mass (Char Aznable) - God of Earth Realm[/b]
[b]Demonic - God of Outworld[/b]
[b]Howlin Mad - Demi-God of Chaos Realm[/b]
[b]Generals3 - Demi-God of Earth Realm[/b]

Signed for [b]UCoN[/b]:
[b]President-Hardin[/b]
[b]Secretary of State-Namayan[/b]
[b]Secretary of Defense-Hasansohel[/b]
[b]Secretary of Finance-Terrence Krillins[/b]

UCoN are sexy. Wombats are sexy. UCoN like it when I take my pants off upon entering their room. I approve of this here treaty.
Let's do some sexy time. I'll start, this treaty warms my three balls...

I've been Morgan Freeman and thank you for listening. Take care of yourselves and each other.

[font=georgia,serif]On behalf of the Government and Members of the Dark Templar Alliance, congratulations to our Allies at the United Coalition Of Nations and to everyone at Mortal Wombat on this upgrade. :)[/font]

[font=georgia,serif]I hope you are both keeping well Howlin Mad and Empress Kiley. :)[/font] [font=georgia,serif] If I don't get the chance to chat you, I wish you both a Merry Christmas. :)[/font]