The Predictable Unpredictable Treaty Name [Insert Here]

Salmia

[center][img]http://sharetv.org/images/posters/the_iron_curtain_1948.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size=6][color=#FF8C00][b]IRON Announcement[/b][/color][/size][/center]

I'll keep this brief: Pwnage came knocking one day and serenaded Rabt into believing the two could live happily ever after. Unfortunately for Pwnage, Rabt was just tricking him into giving him Scottish whiskey. The truth resulted in Pwnage falling in love with the mysterious IRON Maiden whose voice Trotsky still hears to this day. So in the end: blame everything on Trotsky.

In all seriousness, IRON and INT after the LSF incident this last war had come to know each other better recently, wanting to reach out due to mutual allies. We discovered we had quite a bit in common and past issues were resolved as frank talks occurred. A friendship has grown enough to warrant a treaty and with that, I am proud to announce the [b]"Orange Hot Ferrous Love"[/b] pact.

[center][quote][/center]
[center][b]Orange Hot Ferrous Love[/b][/center]

[center]The Independent Republic of Orange Nations (IRON) and The International (INT), in the spirit of comradeship and as a means of developing comradeship into a working relationship, hereby enter into a pact legitimizing optional defense.

[b]Article I[/b]
Neither IRON nor INT advance, by this treaty, a claim on each other’s universally recognized jurisdiction or sovereignty.

[b]Article II[/b]
Both INT and IRON undertake not to make war upon or engage in aggressive actions towards each other.

[b]Article III[/b]
Both IRON and INT recognize each other’s right to request the assistance of the other party in war, and agree to give such requests the utmost consideration. Neither IRON nor INT considers this assistance guaranteed or mandatory. Both IRON and INT recognize that should either party request assistance in the course of fulfilling obligations to a third party, the assistance of the other is not assured.

[b]Article IV[/b]
Both IRON and INT agree to make available information which could compromise the other’s security. This information is privileged, and may not be released to a third party without the express consent of both parties.

[b]Article V[/b]
Both IRON and INT undertake to maintain regular and respectful communication.

[b]Article VI[/b]
Both IRON and INT reserve the right to unilaterally cancel this treaty, provided that it will remain in force for seventy-two hours after notice of this cancelation has been served in private.[/quote]

[b]Signed for IRON,[/b]
[i]MCRABT[/i], President
[i]Mia[/i], Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
[i]William Blake[/i], Deputy Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
[i]Shan Revan[/i], Minister of Awesome, IRON Councilor
[i]Imran Ehsan[/i], Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor
[i]Blade 619[/i], Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
[i]Baron Aaron[/i], Deputy Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
[i]Queltocz[/i], Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor
[i]Matt Miller[/i], Deputy Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor

[b]Signed by,[/b]
[img]http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2306/seal50wvb.png[/img]
The Congress of The International[/center]

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1354770345' post='3060796']
May be people are doing this to try to put some sense on The International and make them lave CnG, but still... :facepalm:
[/quote]

INT? Leave C&G? You're out of your frickin mind.

INT is with us. Forever. In all things.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1354770440' post='3060799']
INT? Leave C&G? You're out of your frickin mind.

INT is with us. Forever. In all things.
[/quote]

Oooooooh... uh, see, that makes this next announcement a lot harder.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1354770585' post='3060805']
We all know how much forever lasts in cyberverse.
[/quote]

In all seriousness, the bond between INT and C&G remains strong. Very strong and I don't see any event in the near future that would cause our commie friends to reconsider their membership within our united union.

Edited by Jgoods45

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1354770479' post='3060801']
Why would you let a woman make decisions?
[/quote]

Tread carefully, Josephine, tread carefully. Also correct me if I am wrong but I swear there is already a treaty out there with the name IRON Curtain. It has been used before.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1354770680' post='3060808']
In all seriousness, the bond between INT and C&G remains strong. Very strong and I don't see any event in the near future that would cause our commie friends to reconsider their membership in our united union.
[/quote]

If you says so, then it's just another example of how CnG keeps signing treaties that will put themselves in a bad position in a near future.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1354770908' post='3060812']
If you says so, then it's just another example of how CnG keeps signing treaties that will put themselves in a bad position in a near future.
[/quote]

I do say so and we've been in those types of situations before and we end up doing alright in the end so I'm not worried. :>