Quick announcement from Hooligans

letub

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/bc6lw.jpg[/img][/center]

As per Article VII of the Clockwork Orange treaty;

[quote]Article VII: Termination
At any time, either signatory may cancel this Pact for any reason. Once notice is given through proper diplomatic channels, a seventy-two (72) hour grace period will be in effect in which this treaty will remain active.[/quote]

Reasons have been given in private and we start the 72 hour clock. We wish nothing but the best for the Orange Defense Network in the future.

[b]The Grand Master:[/b] Prather6
[b]Master Hooligans:[/b] Xanth, letub
[b]Guardian of Foreign Affairs:[/b] Emmabuddie
[b]Guardian of Education:[/b] cloud19872001
[b]Guardian of Defense:[/b] Cybeline
[b]Guardian of Internal Affairs:[/b] Dan Sherratt

[quote name='Xanth' timestamp='1354288138' post='3058548']
also First
[/quote]
Don't you mean Posting this will get me warned.?

Edit: They put a filter on it! Ha.

[quote name='letub' timestamp='1354288076' post='3058546']
We wish nothing but the best for the Orange Defense Network in the future.
[/quote]
I wish nothing but the worst for them. :wub:

Edited by Ghuxalia

I've see many things in my long time on cyberverse, but people canceling on ODN in the eve of a war is a new thing for me, normally ODN is who cancel the treaties. Also I see Hooligans was/is a [i]de facto [/i]member of CnG so this cancellation changes nothing and has little to do with the current state of affairs of cyberverse, unless CnG is being dissolved and ODN unlike the others decided to stick with DH.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1354294911' post='3058578']
I've see many things in my long time on cyberverse, but people canceling on ODN[size=8] in the eve of a war [/size]is a new thing for me, normally ODN is who cancel the treaties. Also I see Hooligans was/is a [i]de facto [/i]member of CnG so this cancellation changes nothing and has little to do with the current state of affairs of cyberverse, unless CnG is being dissolved and ODN unlike the others decided to stick with DH.
[/quote]

I need to go.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1354294911' post='3058578']I've see many things in my long time on cyberverse, but people canceling on ODN in the eve of a war is a new thing for me, normally ODN is who cancel the treaties. Also I see Hooligans was/is a [i]de facto [/i]member of CnG so this cancellation changes nothing and has little to do with the current state of affairs of cyberverse, unless CnG is being dissolved and ODN unlike the others decided to stick with DH.[/quote]
You've got it exactly right. ODN has decided to take their lapdoggery to its logical conclusion, and the rest of us are running like cowards to whatever corner of the web will have us.

Edited by Sovyet Gelibolu

I've see many things in my long time on cyberverse, but people canceling on ODN in the eve of a war is a new thing for me, normally ODN is who cancel the treaties. Also I see Hooligans was/is a [i]de facto [/i]member of CnG so this cancellation changes nothing and has little to do with the current state of affairs of cyberverse, unless CnG is being dissolved and ODN unlike the others decided to stick with DH.
[/quote]

This is literally one of the most retarded statements ever made on this forum. You know nothing.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1354303411' post='3058625']
Wasn't Hooligans trying to join CnG for quite some while?
[/quote]
You do Hooligans a disservice. Who in their right mind would want to associate with the pit of congealed blood, lymph, CSF, and puss that is C&G?

[/quote]

Trolling and fishing at the same time? Keep reading into this, your totally on to something....

[quote name='Ghuxalia' timestamp='1354288929' post='3058551']
Don't you mean Posting this will get me warned.?

Edit: They put a filter on it! Ha.

I wish nothing but the worst for them. :wub:
[/quote]
It was never removed even after my two year "vacation", I'm that special! Unfortunate to hear about this, good luck in the future hooligans.

Also I see Hooligans was/is a [i]de facto [/i]member of CnG so this cancellation changes nothing and has little to do with the current state of affairs of cyberverse, unless CnG is being dissolved and ODN unlike the others decided to stick with DH.
[/quote]

Not dissolving. But close. CnG is planning on having a civil war. Hooligans wishes to remain on our side. Which we're grateful for. That is not to say we do not fully expect ODN to attack themselves in our defense after they try to roll us. In the CnG universe nothing is ever easy.