For the times they are a-changin'.

[center]
[size=7]The True Arachnoagricultural Accords
“Eight Legs good, Four Legs Bad”[/size]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/6WF0J.jpg[/img][/center]

[left]Friends, since we last shared the spider’s revolutionary spirit with you, there have been some claims of hypocrisy, bias, and misdirection. It seems that their Seven Commandments have been misinterpreted from their founders’ initial intentions. To clarify any misconceptions, they have prepared the following statement:

Citizens of Bob, let it be known that you were not paying attention when last you recorded our message. You have been quick to judge our revolution and make allegations of tippling, mattress use, and fratricide. I assure you, our actions have never been counter to our commandments. That one eight legged freak we ate totally had it coming, what with his soft shell and all that drawn butter …. Mmmm, Delicious. Anyways, below lies our official Seven Commandments. Educate yourself, fools.[/left]

1. [b]Whatever goes upon 4 legs is an enemy.[/b]
-The Alliances of Fark and Anarchy Inc agree to unite in defense

of the idea that spiders shall walk along the tangled skeins that are
these series of tubes without harassment.

2. [b]Whatever goes upon eight legs, or rides strands of polymers through the sky like they are balloons, is a friend.[/b]
- The spiders are our future. Neither alliance shall engage in or endorse military action against the other signatory. If a nation is found in violation of this provision, they will be required to offer reparations up to 150% reparations.

3. [b]No Spider shall wear clothes.[/b]
- Neither alliance shall engage in espionage against the other, and will share intelligence when necessary in the furthering of our cause.

4. [b]No Spider shall sleep in a bed [i]with sheets.[/i][/b]
-This should go without saying, cotton, flannel and silk are just so bourgeois.

5. [b]No Spider shall drink alcohol [i]to excess[/i].[/b]
- While a nice medicinal slug of rye can help with the digestion of flies for our leaders, most of the booze shall remain with the alliances of Fark and Anarchy Inc. as a payment for their service. These alliances may offer aid to each other in any way that is possible upon request, military or otherwise.

6. [b]No Spider shall kill any other Spider [i]without cause[/i].[/b]
- There may come a time when this pact is obsolete, at that time it may be dissolved by either party. It shall remain in effect for 72 hours after notice is given.

[b]7. All arachnids are equal.[/b]
-Both Farkistan, Anarchy Inc. and their respective members, recognize the sovereignty of the other. Both alliances and their respective members shall remain civil to each other at all times, especially in public forums and places like farms or barns.

[u][b]Signed for Anarchy Inc.:[/b][/u]

[b]Triumvirate[/b]
QueenHailee - Triumvir
Tron(Anarchaphobia)ix - Triumvir
Nobody Expects - Triumvir

[b]Council[/b]
chefjoe - Minister of Foreign Affairs
Gambona - Minister of Internal Affairs
Kryievla - Minister of Defense
Aeros - Minister of Finance

[u][b]Signed for Fark:[/b][/u]

Submitter: ManWithPlanX
Squirrel: Mr Vicarious
Speaker of the Council: Cable77
Total Fark Council:
EvilOne
Randomly Jim
OneEightyTwo
Country Mouse

[center][img]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8565/treatyt.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/21OXF.jpg[/img]
This was always an ODP, you just remember wrong.[/center]

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those Farkers are something. I really got to know them more during our conflict and found out they weren't so bad.

I of course have nothing but great things to say about AI except for WickedJ :) and I have respect for FARK

o/ Bravo to both!! :)