Re-affirming a Brotherhood

Tiagoroth

Some bonds are grown weak, yes. Some bonds are so natural that it is like an entirely separate entity is comparable to your brother. Some bonds are even better than a brotherhood.

The members of the NADC and MCXA have grown so closely attached after three years spent working, warring, defending, and cooperating together, that they feel as if they are accepted as a member by the other alliance. As if they belong to both the NADC and the MCXA. We are so deeply rooted into each other's history that we are nigh unseperable.

To re-affirm these feelings and this awesome brotherhood; I am proud to present the newest addition to a three year MDoAP, in the form of a dual membership clause:

"In the spirit of our brotherhood, we share this common bond. Members of both alliances will be given expanded forum based privileges and will be accepted as if a full member. However, they will not receive any additional privileges normally limited to members (i.e., voting). In respect of both alliances' sovereignty, the host alliance retains the right to revoke these privileges."

o/ Atlantica
o/ MCXA <3 Welcome to the NADC
o/ CyberNations

I have been expecting this for quite sometime.

When will GDA and CCC merge with NADC and MCXA? That merger will bring you into 12M NS total around the size of Anarchy, Inc. Thus, becoming the largest blue alliance around.

I guess a DMT is one step to that goal. Timing is quite right, Considering that the boss at MCXA is AndrewHG who is also a former NADC and has been jumping back and forth with NADC and MCXA membership.

[quote name='Namayan' timestamp='1353995434' post='3057365']

When will GDA and CCC merge with NADC and MCXA? That merger will bring you into 12M NS total around the size of Anarchy, Inc. Thus, becoming the largest blue alliance around.

I guess a DMT is one step to that goal. Timing is quite right, Considering that the boss at MCXA is AndrewHG who is also a former NADC and has been jumping back and forth with NADC and MCXA membership.
[/quote]

i'm waiting for them to approve the alliance name ;) "the disciples of jrkee"

Dag. Gum. It.

I don't know how many times and I suggested membership exchanges at MCXA and people would never go for it. I leave, some one else suggests it, and this is what happens.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Either way though, I know this could be a great thing for MCXA and probably NADC. Well done friends.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1354031620' post='3057455']
Dag. Gum. It.

I don't know how many times and I suggested membership exchanges at MCXA and people would never go for it. I leave, some one else suggests it, and this is what happens.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Either way though, I know this could be a great thing for MCXA and probably NADC. Well done friends.
[/quote]

The times they are a changing for the old-timers like you and me.

[quote name='Namayan' timestamp='1353995434' post='3057365']

[/quote]

That's an interesting proposal, though I could hardly see CCC ever merging with a non-Christian alliance. Perhaps, if they were truly at the end of their road, but I truly doubt their culture would allow that to occur.

Actually, the DMT was designed to solve our AndrewHG problem. We keep fighting over him, and he keeps moving back and forth, so now we can share him :D

:wub: AndrewHG