Announcement from CSN and Invicta

killlman4

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091018072736/cybernations/images/thumb/e/e7/CSN.jpg/250px-CSN.jpg[/img][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100127074958/cybernations/images/thumb/5/5e/Flag_of_Invicta.svg/250px-Flag_of_Invicta.svg.png[/img][/center]

[center][size=6][u][b]The Vigorous Enjoyment Accords[/b][/u][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][b]Article I[/b] - [i]Non Aggression[/i][/size][/center]

In signing this treaty, both parties agree that neither shall engage in hostile activities between the mentioned alliances.
Also in signing this treaty, it is agreed that neither alliance shall offer aid to the enemy of the other alliance.

[size=4] [/size]
[center][size=4][b]Article II[/b] - [i]Mutual Defense[/i][/size][/center]
If a signatory of this treaty finds itself under the attack of a third alliance, the other signatory is expected to defend the alliance under attack by the form of counter-attack ASAP. Neither signatory is required to aid the other with military assistance in wars that are caused via an existing publicly announced treaty with an alliance outside this treaty.

[center][size=4][b]Article III[/b] – [i]Aggressive Warfare[/i][/size][/center]

Either signatory may choose to aid or engage alongside their fellow signatory in an aggressive war, following their standard protocols for war declaration. Such action is not required, nor expected, to be provided, and the declination of such shall not affect the standing of this treaty.

[center][size=4] [b]Article IV[/b] - [i]Intelligence[/i][/size][/center]

In signing this treaty, both parties agree not to conduct any form of espionage on the other.
Should the signatory alliances discover any intelligence that would expose a plot by a party hostile to either signatory, then it is their duty to hand over such evidence to ensure the peace and prosperity of the signatories.

[center][size=4][b]Article V[/b] - [i]Article of Withdrawal[/i][/size][/center]

Should either party want to withdraw this treaty, 72 hours of notice must be given before the treaty is dissolved.

By signing this treaty both parties agree to all the above Articles.

[b][i]Signed for CSN[/i][/b]:
Liz, Head of State, Driver of Slaves, ZI club Member, Head Woman of Nagging, Director of Raiding
SpacingOutMan, Deputy Head of State, Preacher of Lizism, Defender of Beward, The Commonwealth's Right Hand, The Commonwealth's Blue Balls
Nascar8FanGA, Minister of Defense, Keeper of the Blue Button, Coming Soon to an Alliance Near You!
Nutkase, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Resident Nutkase
Shouas, Minister of Interior, Liz's new slaveholder Jasch, Director of Recruiting
Zoli, Director of Finance
Atrakki, Director of Education

[b][i]Signed for Invicta[/i][/b]:
Thrash, President of Invicta
Dan2680 of Red Army, President of Invicta
rotty, Vice President of Invicta
President Gunn of Acturea, Chief of Staff of Invicta, Ghost of Invicta
PrinceVegeta, Minister of Internal Affairs
Imperial Sparta, Minister of War
King Biscuit, Minister of Finance, Tech Czar, Right Hand of Info
Learz, MoFA, I have a Bad Feeling About This
Killlman4, Senior awesomesauce Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
Ellis, Minister of Better than Nascar
Brandonreha, the minor

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1353549188' post='3055927']
Something suspicious about these signatures!
[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Ks1PN.gif[/img]

Charles you so silly :awesome:

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1353549468' post='3055936']
Nas is in CSN?
[/quote]

See above picture

Edited by President Gunn

Nice grouping, I've never seen so much suck concentrated in one treaty :gag:

I'm not really sure whether to feel sorry for CSN or Rectum Indicktorum

Has Invicta ever even fought a war? I've seen Invicta's MilCom anarchy themselves twice, even :lol1: Also CSN sucks at war and have sucky warchests, though it's not surprising, considering their MoD, who loves peace mode.

[url="http://i.imgur.com/RsEwy.jpg"]Here's[/url] a picture of an Invicta high gov meeting