An Untimely Announcement from the Basketball Ninjas

Max Power

[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110204054908/cybernations/images/8/8a/Ninjaflag.gif[/img]

For over four years, the Basketball Ninjas have been about an identity and a brand. We have done our best to be independent of outside influence, to perform admirably on the battlefield, and to never let down a friend. We have been a serious community at times, like when we've made our likely now infamous tech deal and trade circle programs, but we've tried to keep everything in perspective. Sometimes that perspective means recognizing when things aren't as they used to be and moving on.

It is a sad announcement we must make that we are unable to continue as we have in the past. It has proven difficult to overcome the loss of our dear departed members, including many of our founders. As our numbers dwindle, we have made the decision that we would rather conclude our time as a sovereign alliance in this fashion than be slowly whittled away to nothingness.

We express heartfelt thanks to all of our allies, all of our friends, and everyone we have ever chatted with over the years. From our humble beginnings as a virtual unaligned to the military force we strove to become, we sought to do the best we could by ourselves and by the greater community. It's been a blast.

/s/ the Basketball Ninjas roster

[b]The alliance affiliation of [i]Basketball Ninjas[/i] is hereby a joint protectorate of Umbrella, Argent and The Imperial Order, as of their posts to the affirmative in this thread. Former members of the Basketball Ninjas also reserve the right to protect anyone under the Basketball Ninjas alliance affiliation. Neither of these provisions expire.[/b]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1353368908' post='3054659']

[b]The alliance affiliation of [i]Basketball Ninjas[/i] is hereby a joint protectorate of Umbrella, Argent and The Imperial Order, as of their posts to the affirmative in this thread. Former members of the Basketball Ninjas also reserve the right to protect anyone under the Basketball Ninjas alliance affiliation. Neither of these provisions expire.[/b]
[/quote]

Confirming this.

I'm really sorry to see BN go. I enjoyed the times we had together, y'all are a great bunch.

:wub: BN. Good luck out there guys.

Very sorry to see you guys go. We were your first treaty and we were always happy to mentor you through your journey on planet bob, watching an alliance grow in your image is one of the greatest flatteries in this game, and I couldn't have hand picked a better group of people to do it. There was not a better group of tech dealers in cybernations and there was not a group as dedicated to the study of the statistical side of cybernations, it was always an honor to swap notes with you guys. Playing the tournamnet edition with you guys, under whatever guise you took, was always an equally pleasent experience, and anyone who didn't get the chance to do so missed out. It is truly a shame that it had to end this way but I know your member's reach will continue to grace and influence the game for as long as it is around. Best of luck to all of all BN members, staying and leaving the game, you will always have an audience in Umbrella.

[b]I'd like to confirm, as President of Umbrella, that the Basketball Ninjas AA and all of it's subsidaries are under the indefinite protection of Umbrella.[/b]

Edited by Natan

I'm going to miss our conversations guys, you've always been amongst my favorite alliances I've interacted with in CN throughout the years. I can't even begin to say how much admiration I have for everything BN has achieved over the years and the character of its current/former members.

While I don't carry the weight (or the intelligence) of Diomede, I pledge my nation to the defense of any BN'er that should need it.

Hopefully you guys comeback in the future and pick a real sport as your theme, like Hockey ;)

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1353373734' post='3054718']
I'm going to miss our conversations guys, you've always been amongst my favorite alliances I've interacted with in CN throughout the years. I can't even begin to say how much admiration I have for everything BN has achieved over the years and the character of its current/former members.

While I don't carry the weight (or the intelligence) of Diomede, I pledge my nation to the defense of any BN'er that should need it.

Hopefully you guys comeback in the future and pick a real sport as your theme, like Hockey ;)
[/quote]

Oh dear, you just made dio's ego blow up to 5 times it's usual size