Hearts Of Iron Are Broken, II Of Them

MCRABT

[center][img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8302/ironflagmediumlk9.png[/img]
[color=orange][b][size=6]Official IRON Announcement [/size][/b][/color][/center]

It is with regret that I have the duty of informing Planet bob that at 17:30 this afternoon the Independent Republic of Orange Nations informed The Order of The Paradox that we were activating Article Five: II of the Hearts of Iron II treaty:

[quote]Article Five: Revision and Termination

II. This pact may be terminated at the desire of either signatory. The terminating signatory must inform the other signatory with a clear explanation of their justification privately. Upon this notice of cancellation, the treaty shall remain in effect for a forty eight hour period, followed by a one hundred and twenty hour non-aggression period during which neither signatory may attack the other.[/quote]

Reasons were communicated in private where as per our normal procedure they will remain. If I am not mistaken when the cancellation period expires this will mark the end of the oldest existing MDoAP in the game, while we may have reached the cross roads that separates us, I would like to thank TOP for their role in the good times we had together. Alas nothing lasts forever, all the best guys.

[color=orange][b]Signed for The Independent Republic Of Orange Nations,[/b][/color]

[b]The IRON Council:[/b]

[i]MCRABT[/i], President
[i]Mia[/i], Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
[i]William Blake[/i], Deputy Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
[i]Shan Revan[/i], Minister of Awesome, IRON Councilor
[i]Imran Ehsan[/i], Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor
[i]Blade 619[/i], Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
[i]Baron Aaron[/i], Deputy Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
[i]Queltocz[/i], Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor
[i]Matt Miller[/i], Deputy Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, not sure how to react. Many times past and present you hope for it.. but it's still not something to congratulate anyone on. This can not have been an easy decision considering the age of the treaty as well as knowing what it has meant to both your alliances.

So good luck to both alliances.

It has been the ride together and unfortunate, but sometimes paths must part.

Thank you, TOP, for all the times you've been here. The fact this treaty was so old and lasted quite the test of time is a testament of the relationship itself.