With Honor Comes Templars

salsabeast1

[url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/ttkdb4d.jpg/"][img]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5717/ttkdb4d.jpg[/img][/url]

The Templar Knights(TTK) and Death Before Dishonor(DB4D) are happy to announce the following Optional Defense Optional Aggression Pact(ODoAP.)

[size=5][u]With Honor Comes Templars[/u][/size]

[b]Article I: Peace[/b]
Both signatories agree not to infringe upon the others sovereignty, and that they are both completely separate entities.

[b]Article II: Intelligence[/b]
In the event that one signatory gains intelligence that would be of interest or detrimental to the other signatory, both parties agree to share this information between them.

[b]Article III: Optional Defense[/b]
Recognizing the respect between DB4D and TTK, this article hereby dictates that if either signatory are attacked, the attacked may request the other to come to their defense. The other signatory is not required to, but is highly encouraged to. The attacked signatory of this agreement maintains the right to waive assistance.

[b]Article IV: Optional Aggression[/b]
If either signatory declares war on another alliance, they may request military assistance in attacking that alliance. Although not required to do so, they are highly encouraged to help when requested.

[b]Article V: Cancellation[/b]
At any time, either signatory may cancel this pact for any reason by private channels. Once notice is given through proper diplomatic channels, a seventy-two (72) hour grace period will be in effect in which this treaty will remain active.

[u][i]Signed for by Death Before Dishonor,[/i][/u]
Aryan83, Supreme Commander
Wifey, Co-Minister of Foreign Affairs
mankiller, Co-Minister of Foreign Affairs
MrAstro34, Minister of Internal Affairs
the reaper, Minister of War and Defense

[u][i]Signed for by The Templar Knights,[/i][/u]
Hawkeye, Grandmaster
salsabeast1, Marshal of Foreign Affairs
Merick, Marshal of Recruitment
lolatyou, Marshal of Finance
Chuck and Amy, Marshal of Defense