Love on the Battlefield Accords

Tiagoroth

There comes a time when two friends must solidify their bonds. Today, I am happy to announce that the North Atlantic Defense Coalition and Death Before Dishonor are doing just that, in the form of a nice ODoAP named "Love on the Battlefield Accords".

[QUOTE]
[size=5]The North Atlantic Defense Coalition - Death Before Dishonor Optional Defense and Optional Aggression Pact[/size]
The North Atlantic Defense Coalition and Death Before Dishonor hereby commit to uphold the following principles of non-aggression, respect, defense, and aggression outlined in this Optional Defense and Optional Aggression Pact.

[b]Preamble[/b]

This treaty is signed in good faith, and is based upon the noble ideals of friendship, cooperation, and protection common to all of us. It is signed not only in the pursuit of peace, which many times becomes stagnant, but in the hopes that both signatory alliances will work together to actively pursue a better future by guaranteeing their security. In the signing of this treaty, it must be clear that both organizations and their members will remain sovereign.

[b]Friendship[/b]

The signatory alliances and their members will treat each other with as much respect and decency as they would their own members. Signatories will show tact and consideration when addressing any grievances, namely by making full use of proper diplomatic channels.

[b]Non-Aggression[/b]

No member nation of either alliance will declare war on any member nation of the other, provide aid (be it military, money, technology, or knowledge) to enemies of the other, or commit acts of espionage against the other.

[b]Optional Defense[/b]

In the event that one of the signatories is attacked by another party, the other signatory is encouraged but not required to provide military, financial and diplomatic aid in whatever combination requested by the attacked alliance. The attacked alliance may also request that no aid be given.

[b]Optional Aggression[/b]

Both signatories may request the other to jointly enter a war with any third party or request funding for said war. Following the request is, however, voluntarily.

[b]Intelligence[/b]

If either Party receives sensitive information regarding the other Party, they agree to share said information and the source of it with the intent to protect the security and honor of both Signatories.

[b]External Treaties[/b]

In the event that a conflict arise resulting from a external treaty or agreement that interfere with this treaty, this treaty shall remain resolute. These conflicts shall be resolved between the signatories of this treaty.

[b]Withdrawal[/b]

If either signatory alliance feels that this treaty has been unjustly violated and resulting diplomatic negotiations have not offered any sort of resolution, they have the right to withdraw from the treaty by the express will of their respective decision making bodies. Notification of withdrawal must be given to the other signatory within forty-eight hours. Should this treaty be revoked by either alliance, a twenty-four hour grace period begins in which neither alliance may declare war on the other, after which no such rules apply.

[i]Signed for the NADC,[/i]

[b]Tiagoroth[/b]
Secretary General

[b]Tony2456[/b]
Deputy Secretary General

[b]TankKiller[/b]
Internal Affairs Minister

[b]simman31[/b]
Foreign Affairs Minister

[b]Midas[/b]
Military Operations Commander

[b]Scotia the Brave[/b]