• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts
  • Nation Name:Winner12345
  • Alliance Name:Social Democratic Union
  • CN:TE Nation Name:Winner12345
  • CN:TE Alliance Name:International Armed Forces Group

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

Ok currently you can only do a cautious, Planned or Aggresive Ground Attack. Now that`s great and all but where`s the strategy? So why can`t we, if whre the attacker, we can place our soldiers where we want them. Now this would also add in all nations being able to make cities seperate from there capital.

Ok so let`s take me for example, i have let`s say 5 Cities total including my capital. In each city, there diffrent sizes, i choose how much. I place them where i want them. I then place however many soldiers that i want there.

Then let`s say Xenios attacks me. He chooses to put 1500 soldiers to attack Chisagi, and 1750 in a diffrent city but decides to not attack any of the others.

So he centers them all in one place, But the battle itself won`t have a outcome until 2 hours after it starts. See because int hat two hours i would then have the ability to move my soldiers. Per mile it would take 2 minutes by vehicle and 30 seconds per mile by air. There would then be prices on them.

Now if we where to add a advanced level for war, as i have described, you would still have your cautious, planned and aggressive attacks.

Thoughts? i`m open to changes.

#2 Rebel Virginia

Rebel Virginia

Peace Mode Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,778 posts
  • Nation Name:Rebel Virginia
  • Alliance Name:New Sith Order

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

This is a wonderful suggestion! I must admit I am rather surprised. Never would I have imagined to see such genius on this forum. Unfortunately I must confess that it is unlikely that your brilliant vision can be realized. As you might have noticed there are no cities in our current war system, or anywhere in the game for that matter. A pity really, but please, do keep up the good work. We would all love to hear more from you.

#3 Winner12345

Winner12345

No Matching Nation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

This is a wonderful suggestion! I must admit I am rather surprised. Never would I have imagined to see such genius on this forum. Unfortunately I must confess that it is unlikely that your brilliant vision can be realized. As you might have noticed there are no cities in our current war system, or anywhere in the game for that matter. A pity really, but please, do keep up the good work. We would all love to hear more from you.

Well the cities are part of my suggestion. See because to me if we had cities, a vital part of a nation, we could have a level of realism that no game has ever reached before. Not only that, this could really add a level of strategy to the game which this game doesn`t have. After about a month or so, you get the hang of the game and it gets repetitive. The only thing not repetitive is the people your tech raiding.

#4 Bernhard Klein

Bernhard Klein

The Weird One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Nation Name:Nieuwlimburg
  • Alliance Name:The Templar Knights

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

Step 1: Scroll to the very bottom of your CN game screen and you should see a dropdown menu that says "Cyber Nations Standard."

Step 2: Click it and select "Tour of Generals."

Step 3: Play a game very much like what you described.

#5 Bowwow

Bowwow

Borderline anarcho-capitalist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Nation Name:Harena

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:01 AM

Winner12345 breaks new ground in brilliance once more!

#6 Winner12345

Winner12345

No Matching Nation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

Step 1: Scroll to the very bottom of your CN game screen and you should see a dropdown menu that says "Cyber Nations Standard."

Step 2: Click it and select "Tour of Generals."

Step 3: Play a game very much like what you described.

Don`t like tour of generals. It seems to robotic. Still waitng for that huge overhaul that was supposed to come.

#7 Zacharias

Zacharias

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts
  • Nation Name:New Soviet Republic

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

A game very much like you just said is called Project *(Terra). The game has been down for over a month now and most likely won't be up for another month or two or three (or never) Other than that it's a good game

*Terra is in parentheses because it's not letting me type the whole thing in

Edited by Zacharias, 14 November 2012 - 07:32 PM.

#8 Dragonshy

Dragonshy

Envoy of the dead Dragonshy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Nation Name:Cloudshy
  • Alliance Name:GPA
  • CN:TE Nation Name:The Frying Dehlia
  • CN:TE Alliance Name:The Frying Dehlia

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

Both P. Terra and Pixel Nations have the cities feature. However, in both games, you cannot specify which city to attack/defend. You can only attack a nation/defend your own as a whole. And there is no choice in the style of attack (aggressive, cautious or something else), just...attack with the only choices being your target and the units you send into battle. There is also no spy feature in both games. However, the battle turn system in both games is more dynamic and faster moving than it is in CN.

Edited by Dragonshy, 14 November 2012 - 11:38 PM.

#9 andyt2k

andyt2k

Dark Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts
  • Nation Name:Veritas
  • Alliance Name:TIO

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:36 AM

PT has also gone down and been "re-done" with a great "return" around half a dozen times, CN has carried on this whole time, I like the idea, however I think it would get overly complicated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users