A Non Grata Announcement

Stewie

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110615171652/cybernations/images/f/f4/Flag_of_NG.png[/img][/center]

After a short scuffle outside of the bar behind Arexes' shack, Non Grata and Swash Plates and Tail Rotors have come to this agreement to cessate hostilities and begin a new era of cooperation and friendship.

[quote]PREAMBLE

The alliances Non Grata and Swash Plates and Tail Rotors (hereby NG and SPTR) may have come together under less than stellar circumstances, however we hereby commit towards a pact of friendship and loyalty in the interests of nurturing a powerful, promising future.

ARTICLE I: Friendship & Non-Aggression

NG recognizes SPTR as an alliance of well established players and vows to respect its sovereignty. Both alliances recognize the need to keep open communication to maintain a strong and stable relationship, and agree to handle all issues through private channels. It is agreed that neither alliance will take military action or engage in espionage against the other, or assist an alliance hostile to the other, whether it be financial or military aid. SPTR will not support the enemies of NG in any other way not mentioned here.

ARTICLE II: Diplomatic and Economic Assistance

The signatories recognize that economic support, whether through trade or aid, is mutually beneficial for both parties. If either signatory engages in political or military conflicts, it is the duty of the other signatory to offer diplomatic support and will retain unity in all public discourse.

ARTICLE III: Defense and Aggression

NG gives its word to defend SPTR through any means necessary, whether militarily, politically, or economically in times of distress. SPTR is encouraged, but not required to come to the defense of NG at any time while this pact is in order. Both signatories have the option to go on an offensive campaign together if asked to do so, but again are not required to do so.

ARTICLE IV: Termination

Either signatory may terminate this pact following a period of no less than 72 hours following notification to the other party. Following this period, Article I will remain active for an additional four days. Violations of the aforementioned agreement are grounds for immediate dissolution of this agreement without prior notice.

Signed for Non Grata
King Xander, President
Stewie, Vice President
Katy Perry (NCC), Minister of Foreign Affairs

Advisors
Kriekfreak (Arexes)
Derwood1
Mikethefirst
Gofastleft
SteveBuscemi

Signed for Swash Plates and Tail Rotors
Untouchable
Nashorn
Ft Campbell[/quote]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1352666810' post='3051129']
Vassal states are the best kind of states.

Too bad you can't rake in half their income though.
[/quote]

Too bad? Would you like to give half of your income to Umbrella? :v:

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1352666708' post='3051128']
Punching until they love you is how I courted my wife.
[/quote]Thats how bosses do it.

Congrats on this also i guess

Good to see Swash Plates and Tail Rotors show some balls and have it actually pay off for them.

Also good to see NG treat them with some respect and sit down to put options on the table early on in the drama rather then just let it drag out.

...still a little bit sad I'll never know the infra damage of those nukes... :(