Lets Show Ours at the Same Time!

Tiberius

[Center][Img]http://marriagecertificate.us/pictures/image/middle_funny-marriage-always.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c153/lexynia/CN/PPO-Flag_Treaty.jpg[/img] [img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c153/lexynia/CN/GPF-Flag_Treaty.jpg[/img]
[/center]

[U]Alliance through Marriage Contract[/u]
Th' Pirates of the Parrot Order an' Global Protection Force became shipmates durin' th' sprin' o' 2012. Neither knew that th' relationship established then would evolve t' become so strong an' beautiful. Today, unlike erebefore in Planet Bob, th' Pirates of the Parrot Order an' th' Global Protection Force be havin' decided t' form an alliance through marriage. This alliance be known as “Forget About ‘Ye Show Me Yours, I Show Ye Mine,’ Let’s Show Ours At Th' Same Time!”

[U]Article I: Th' Bethroths[/u]
Since this be an alliance formed by marriage, th' Pirates of the Parrot Order offer general abmenaj’s hand t' markfrancos o' th' Global Protection Force.

Ortin' ta either general abmenaj an'/or markfrancos leave the'r respective alliance, th' Pirates of the Parrot Order an' th' Global Protection Force will come together t' arrange a new partner fer th' swabbie who hasn`t port. This process be repeated so that one member o' th' Pirates of the Parrot Order will always be married t' a member o' th' Global Protection Force. In th' case that both married members resigned from the'r respective alliances, th' Pirates of the Parrot Order an' th' Global Protection Force will arrange th' marriage o' two new members.

[U]Article II: Respect[/u]
We understand that we will nay always agree on th' same ideas, but we will respect each other t' talk about issues o' concern in private channels. We will also respect each other’s issues o' concern regardin' us an' try t' create an understandin' between one another.

Article III: Intelligence
Th' Pirates of the Parrot Order an' th' Global Protection Force, as done in th' past, will continue t' keep open channels wi' each other. We will provide each other wi' information regardin' threats or potential threats t' our security.

[U]Article IV: Defense[/u]
Through this marriage alliance, th' Pirates of the Parrot Order an' th' Global Protection Force acknowledge that we be now family. We also acknowledge one another’s independence an' the'r starboard t' want t' swashbuckle the'r own battles. However, in case assistance (o' any form) be needed by one, th' other will provide.

[U]Article V: Amendment[/u]
This alliance may be amended by th' Pirates of the Parrot Order an' th' Global Protection Force at a time deemed necessary by both. Th' amendment(s) be ratified after both alliances agree t' th' new changes, an' re-sign this document.

[U]Article VI: Cuttin' Ties[/u]
'Tis required that before this alliance be cancelled, th' leaders o' th' Pirates of the Parrot Order an' th' Global Protection Force will discuss th' reasons fer th' consideration o' cancellin' this alliance, an' try t' find a solution. If th' issues aren’t resolved by th' end o' th' discussion, this alliance through marriage be null an' void after twenty-four hours.

[U]Current Married Couple:[/u]

general abmenaj o' th' Pirates of the Parrot Order an' markfrancos o' th' Global Protection Force

[B]Signatures fer th' Pirates of the Parrot Order:[/b]
Captain- Lurunin
Commander of Foreign Affairs- Lord MonkhErdene
Commander of War- SpliceVW
Commander of Internal Affairs- general abmenaj
Commander of Recruitment- angus kahn

[B]Signatures fer th' Global Protection Force:[/b]
Secretary General : Cress 
Deputy Secretary General : Markfrancos
Minister of Internal Affairs : XxWatchmanxX 
Minister of Defence : MrChaos 
Minister of Finance : Tendo
Minister of Foreign Affairs : Comrade Ronjoy

Here is just a few pictures we took of the special day, enjoy!

[Center][Img]http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/1607304/81250828.jpg[/img]
Soo cute. Apparently supergluing the grooms hands to the bar was not a great start to the wedding!

[Img]http://socialcafemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Funny-Wedding-Pictures-47.jpg.pagespeed.ce.szftJcZrOB.jpg[/img]
Bride + Beer = One hell of a good night. The toilet became her best friend.

[Img]http://stuffpoint.com/funny/image/90670-funny-funny-wedding.jpg[/img]
Grandad lost his cane....
[/center]

*MDP. ;)

I know, I know. general abmenaj is a man but we did an awesome job to make him look like a lady that day!

I'm happy to see this treaty finally announced. GPF has maintained great relations with the PPO and I personally look forward to seeing the first PPO-GPF baby by general abmenaj and markfrancos. No pressure, guys! ;)

i'm happy to see this announced, GPF have stood by us when there was never a need for them to in the first place and have cooperated with us continually. I'm proud to be allied to every single ally of ours and GPF is not an exception.

o/ PPO
o/ GPF
o/ Forced Marriages

now where's that shotgun?

[quote name='Haven for Peace' timestamp='1352006741' post='3048389']
*MDP. ;)

I know, I know. general abmenaj is a man but we did an awesome job to make him look like a lady that day!

I'm happy to see this treaty finally announced. GPF has maintained great relations with the PPO and I personally look forward to seeing the first PPO-GPF baby by general abmenaj and markfrancos. No pressure, guys! ;)
[/quote]

I was just being funny because we used our PIAT as an ODAP lol.

oh Wait i was LATE FOR MY OWN WEDDING.

OOPS

i was in Rome. I em enjoyed the wedding.

Cough Ragnar you were meant to fill in cough cough.

o/ PPO
o/GPF

Love you [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]abmenaj[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by markfrancos